Honored Contributor

I am thinking of buying HSN special value.  What are your opinions of her bras?  Anyone have the special value bra?  Thanks for any input.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I ordered it to try. I've had her basic bra that was 1 layer.  It was comfortable but it was no support nor headlight dimming capability , lol.  This one is multiple layers with removable pads and reviews said better support so I'm trying it. Good price for 3. I go thru them quick in summer with all the sweating, always many in the hamper.  Hope they are great!  

Honored Contributor

I think they are very pretty but I am a 32 DD, there is no support no matter what they say.  I have tried several different styles all went back, it was not a good look.

I do not see how Rhonda can wear those bras.

Honored Contributor

I own some of her other lace-overlay Ahh bras. I wear them like I would a tank top with my regular bra underneath. I need more support than these bras offer. But I like the way they give me cleavage cover for some of my open-neck tops. The lace is very soft and comfortable.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love her briefs but bras.....no way I tried many years ago believing her hype about support but I am large busted as well and it didn't work.  I can't see how she wears those bras either.

Respected Contributor

I'd bet RS's girls are silicone, which are just firmer and lifted, thanks to surgery-

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of these types of bras. 

I thought I was until I saw a photo of myself in a knit top and a RS bra underneath.  They smashed and flattened my breasts, gave me the look of a uniboob and made my breasts look like they extended to my armpits.

I like a bra more uplifting and supportive and I'm not even all that chesty.  And despite the shop your top mantra, I did have to go up a size in these bras. 

ETA:  The Ahhh bras I had were the thicker, heavier ones with the removable pads.  The thin, single layer bras are horrendous.

Honored Contributor

I love the Ahhh Bras it's all I wear. I don't have any with the lace in front like these. I hate bras so unless I'm leaving the house I'm not wearing one. Since I had Shingles it drives me crazy to have one wrapped around my ribs. LOL!!! Someone please come out with a better option then a over the shoulder boulder holder.

Esteemed Contributor

Her bras are the only ones I wear. I'm a 34D and I find them comfortable and they last forever. I can't stand bras with underwires. I ordered 2 sets of the special value today.

Respected Contributor

I thank Rhonda for introducing me to this bra style. Prior to the Ahh Bra I had never tried anything like this (other than workout bras).  But after lots of trial and error, I find that the thicker Genie bras give me better support for my D cups.  I am a big fan of the lace over style (Genie calls them Milana) to wear under my lower cut tops. They are also a bit more supportive.  

I hope those who get Rhonda's TS will write reviews!