Frequent Contributor

She's lost weight and she's selling athleisure gear in addition to the undies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear looks amazing!

Weight wise, she still looks the same to me.  Her hair is much longer and I suspect it is a wig or extensions.

She has always been a beautiful women.  She was Miss Louisiana, Miss USA,  posed for Playboy Magazine and she is an actress.

She has done well for herself.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rhonda's enthusiasm and, she makes lovely items, but I just cannot wear a bra I have to wrestle over my headCat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I like Rhonda's enthusiasm and, she makes lovely items, but I just cannot wear a bra I have to wrestle over my headCat LOL

@Witchy Woman   Hi.  I step into them.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I remember when she was on USA network. I think she looks significantly thinner than she did 6-12 months ago.
Honored Contributor

havent seen her on air today, but she has been attending a lot of fundraisers and balls recently, so she may have lots some weight over the past few months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Weight wise, she still looks the same to me.  Her hair is much longer and I suspect it is a wig or extensions.

She has always been a beautiful women.  She was Miss Louisiana, Miss USA,  posed for Playboy Magazine and she is an actress.

She has done well for herself.

@Carmie

she was not the winner of the MISS USA pageant, but she did compete because she was MISS LOUISIANA 1975.

she has done very well for herself. i remember her as the "up all night" lady.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't know if she looks thinner to me or not.  She's always been a rather quirky dresser and doesn't always dress the best for her shape.

I will say that her face looks very refreshed.  Woman Wink   

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Witchy Woman   Hi.  I step into them.  Smiley Happy

I admire your agilityCat LOL

Honored Contributor

I noticed a while back that she had a neck-lift. It took years and pounds off her appearance. She looks good.