Respected Contributor

i was just over at HSN and saw the criss cross top I believe shown with that bra underneath it.  

The back is quite low so the entire back of the bra was showing through.

Tell me this is not true that it's OK to wear that out in public.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear and her top

@Just Bling I don't consider it "OK", but I have seen it out in public. Even more often, what I see is spaghetti strap tanks worn with regular bras so that the bra straps show. I don't think that's a good look, either! Smiley Happy

I was taught that "under"wear was just that...not something to show the public!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never wear clothing that would expose the entire back of my bra.  But yes I see this all the time.  Several weeks ago I was at a wedding shower and a woman was wearing a blouse that from the front looked very nice.  But she turned around and it was open from the bottom hem of the blouse, at least half-way up the back.  It was loose and flowy. 

The entire back of her bra was exposed and it wasn't even a nice bra.  It was a 3 hook, dingey white bra.  And the woman wearing this blouse was mid-60's at least.  It was just a terrible look.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   That's terrible, and unfortunately there's a percentage of women who just don't care. 

Trusted Contributor

Rhonda is a "hot mess" anymore.  She comes up with some pretty questionable clothing choices.