Honored Contributor

Rhonda Shear Bras to match TS Panties

I have purchased her Ahh bras before and I know I need to size up.  Does anyone know if you need to do the same with the upsell bras?  There is no hook on them but Rhonda and Lynn were both saying you shop your top size and don't worry about what your cup size is.

That wouldn't work for me with the Ahh bras but I think these are different.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear Bras to match TS Panties

[ Edited ]

I ordered the leisure bras a few years ago.  They did run more true to size then the (way too small) aaah bras.  I am pretty busty and the cups were ok.  I think ordered a large and was a size 10/12, c cup.

But they did not look good under clothing on myself. I have a problem with lace bras looking lumpy/bumpy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bestdressed wrote:

I ordered the leisure bras a few years ago.  They did run more true to size then the (way to small) aaah bras.  I am pretty pretty busty and the cups were ok.  I think ordered a large and was a size 10/12, c cup.

But they did not look good under clothing on myself. I have a problem with lace bras looking lumpy/bumpy.

My fear is the lumpy/bumpy look so I think I'll just pass.  Thank you very much for your help.  Smiley Happy   

Super Contributor

I absolutely love these bras. I'm a size 12 and a small B cup - but I wear a prosthesis on one side and find these just wonderful with the built-in pockets. Easy on and off and so comfortable to wear all day. Between these and the Ahh bras, I never wear the hook kind at all.

Honored Contributor

I'm back to my underwire bras for real support but those bras (same concept different brand) were a godsend after I had bypass surgery!

Really comfortable and no irritation to the delicate scar tissue (and I keloid) but I'm a D-cup so I do better with more support.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about the bras. I have only tried on the Ah Bras. They were not supportive enough for me. These sure are pretty bras! I just don't think they are what I need. Maybe they'd be OK for me to wear just around the house...

I have been wearing her Pin Up Panties for a few years & love them. I got the English Garden this morning before work & I think I will order the Treasure Hunt this evening if my size is still available. I love Rhonda's wear your own bra cami, too. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a tricky one. When I bought them before, I bought my normal size. They are a bit snug, but I'm on the cusp as far as her sizing goes. I just ordered up a size. I know I swore off more shopping but I decided to get the TS and wanted the matching bras. If you are on the lower end of your size on the size chart I think you're ok to order your normal size. I also have wide shoulders so that might be why I needed to go up.  

Wanted to add, they are not something I would wear everyday. I actually like underwire. But they are comfortable, and work well under certain things. I like the look for something different. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried both the Ahh bra and the Genie bra and neither are for me. I don't have much and both squash me flat, and I look like a ten year old. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I've tried both the Ahh bra and the Genie bra and neither are for me. I don't have much and both squash me flat, and I look like a ten year old. 

These were not the Ahh bras. They were different.

I have both the Ahh bra and the Genie bras and I thought I really,really like them.  And while they are comfortable, as long as you get the right size, I don't find them particularly flattering.  I didn't realize that until I saw a picture of myself and realized I was squashed pretty flat which means spread kind wide too if you know what I mean.  LOL 

Things weren't perky, lifted and to the front.        

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

These were not the Ahh bras. They were different.

I have both the Ahh bra and the Genie bras and I thought I really,really like them.  And while they are comfortable, as long as you get the right size, I don't find them particularly flattering.  I didn't realize that until I saw a picture of myself and realized I was squashed pretty flat which means spread kind wide too if you know what I mean.  LOL 

Things weren't perky, lifted and to the front.        

I'll wear Genie bras under sweaters for everyday running around errands but if I'm dressing up I go with a "real" bra with fitted cups.

There are a number of posters that swear by these pullover or pull up bras saying they offer great support.  I do not think it is the most flattering look.