Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

How fun, I love them and wish I was young and going line dancing.  Denim dress or jeans, so cute.

Esteemed Contributor

I like bling and sparkle but these are a bit too much.  Besides I don't care for the print so they'd be an easy NO for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

i think that they are adorable!!!  if someone was to gift those to me, (and they were comfortable) i'd wear them in a heartbeat.  

Honored Contributor

I actually do really like them and $129.00 is a good price considering the amount of sparkle on them.  

The heels are a bit too high for me and I would prefer a more neutral color.....but I would wear them if I could.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love them!

But a word of caution, I've ordered Betsey Johnson shoes online before.  The line is known for their bling shoes, but not for their comfort.  I had to return both pairs -- they hurt.  

Trusted Contributor

My daughter (she's 25) saw that pair but in green ....really wants them.  She has a green coat.  Was thinking for the Christmas holiday seaton.

Honored Contributor

I love them but they aren't for me. My younger daughter has a similar pair. I believe they are Jessica Simpson. She bought them for an event several years ago and probably wears them once or twice a year.  

Honored Contributor

I can just see all that busy, sparkle in my size 11 feet.  What a sight to behold!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Those are fun!  I'd wear them to party in but unfortunately I can't walk in those anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhinestone Boots...

[ Edited ]

I like the shape and heel height, but I don't care for the floral design or the bling. I prefer solid color shoes that can be worn with multiple outfits. Sometimes I see a beautiful printed shoe and admire it, but it just doesn't fit my style of dressing.