Honored Contributor
On 6/9/2014 LDOlvr said:

Received the animal print/jade sweater and the black and jade WK tanks. I immediately ordered the other two colors...also received a smaller size of the two-fer and am very pleased.

Did you order the other two colors in the tank or sweater?

My new tanks just shipped today???

Trusted Contributor
On 6/9/2014 LDOlvr said:

Received the animal print/jade sweater and the black and jade WK tanks. I immediately ordered the other two colors...also received a smaller size of the two-fer and am very pleased.

How did the wk tanks fit for you compared to dept store sizing? thanks!

Frequent Contributor
My order arrived yesterday. All I can say about the pebble crepe crop pants and tunic is ...wow! My usual B&M pant size fit perfectly - no need to size up. The pants and tunic worn together are a chic, minimalist look, and this fabric looks very expensive. Crazy about these - I got the black, and would go back for any other color, but the pants are sold out in my size.
Frequent Contributor
Review part 2 - I also got the asymmetric tank tunic, and my regular size looks oddly oversized on me. The bust darts are placed perfectly and the armholes are OK, but the tunic sort of balloons out below the armhole - I can grab a small handful of fabric from each side. Smaller sizes are sold out, so I'm just returning this one.
Frequent Contributor
Last of the review. The tile print skirt in blue is gorgeous. My regular size is a little bit big, but not big enough to exchange for a smaller size. I'm 5'6" and the skirt comes to mid-knee. I wish was a touch shorter, but that's just personal preference. I really love this one - so glad I went for the print!
Esteemed Contributor

Loving all the great reviews. Keep them coming!

What an exceptional collection this spring. I know Linea is on again this month and once more in July before we starting thinking fall.

Fall...whisper knit dress, pants, wrap! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

woodblock dress in featherknit- received mine today.....along with a few other items. the dresses this year so far have not worked well for me but this one is a HIT! love the feather jersey and have other items in this material. it is very light and flowy.....perfect for spring, summer, and autumn. the medium fit me well in my regular qvc size medium. it can easily be used as a beach cover up if desired. i am 5'7" and it hits me at the bottom of my knees. i may shorten it just a bit....have not decided yet. love it in the teal and may have to go for the raspberry. this is a versatile dress.....sandals or heels.....daytime ...

combination tank/short sleeve whisper knit- oh my these are great! i received my pink and my black today. would LOVE him to do this set in some jewel tones and brighter colors. this is a nice deal. the necklines are definitely lower and they are perfect for me! i hope qvc lets him do some more lower necklines. they are perfect for jewelry. these have enough give and fit perfectly in my regular size medium. if you want them to be looser then size up. these are perfect for year round use, especially if you like to dress in layers. may have to get another set or two because this combination makes a great wardrobe staple.

the knit crop pants- i am a big wwc fan and love renees leggings, crops, pedal pushers and have a ton of them. i did decide to order these at the last minute and went up a size because i was worried about the hip area AND because the mediums were all gone. they are very nice and have a slightly more relaxed fit (maybe because i went up a size?). not sure how the fit would have been if i stuck to my regular sizing. they are nice, but perhaps a bit overpriced for what they are....ordered all four colors available. white, black, peacock, and olive. i think i will be keeping all four. i probably wont use the olive until fall.

enjoy your purchases ladies!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

My order arrived. I should never second guess Louis. I ordered the pebble crops in size ten. They fit great even though the online measurements made them sound huge. I ordered the pebble tops in size small also fit great (I am usually a size ten in store bought clothing) I ordered the new sexy whisper knit in a size medium an my bra straps did show but loved it enough to go back and order two more, I can find a bra to fit...I also received the crops leg gins and they r perfect. Love them..

It looks like not much is going back. My closet is bulging my credit card crying but I am sitting here with a giant grin... Love it all...good will will be happy too, out with the old in with the new.

Thanks Louis....as usual perfect...

Honored Contributor

Waiting here for UPS to arrive. Will review when the 3 packages arrive from 2 orders!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Reviews: love the woodblock dresses!! Yes, they have the feel of the feather jersey-- with those striations in the fabric. The raspberry looks odd with the magenta lace cardigan (magenta is too dark for it to wear over the raspberry.)

The Perfectly Pink twofer is lovely!! Looks great with the berry feather jersey pants from last year.

The two tanks in jade and fuchsia look very nice and despite what Louis says, I will be wearing a strapless bra as my bra straps did hang out a little when I tried them on. The fuchsia is a little much with the hot pink boho when put together. I do not think the neckline is too low when worn the regular way with the label in the back.

The marigold tile print skirt looks great with the jade tank and I haven't gotten out the coffee bean or latte tops from another room to look and see how they work.

The magenta tile print top looks very nice and I will probably wear that on a cooler day than today. Its warm with the 3/4 sleeves for summer IMO. But then I'm always hot!

The only thing I didn't like was the stained glass print tops. I only tried on the fuchsia multi and it didn't look right with the hot pink boho skirt or the berry feather jersey pants. I didn't even take out the blue multi as its a blue purple rather than a reddish purple (like the boho skirt). The top was busy to me, but I liked the tile print pattern; go figure!

All in all, I like most of the items that arrived today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼