Esteemed Contributor

Hi ladies,

I just picked up some of my goodies from the post office the rest are still in shipping mode:

Perfectly Pink set is just that the perfect light pink that is so flattering in the warmer months and year round, very soft length is perfect and extremely comfortable even if layered under a cardigan or jacket no bulk. I love his whisper knits.

Boyfriend cardigan in the sunshine yellow another WK perfect addition.

Lace jacket in black and ivory is hands down stunning and perfect in every way, the details are beautiful, lightweight, airy but just enough coverage to be comfortable, soft and fits perfectly.

Striped cardigan in bamboo/ivory I already know I will be getting another one of these once I tried this on.

gardensla - my first WK was the short sleeve cardigan, I too own the chili pepper.

Enjoy your purchases ladies.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

Hi ladies,

I just picked up some of my goodies from the post office the rest are still in shipping mode:

Perfectly Pink set is just that the perfect light pink that is so flattering in the warmer months and year round, very soft length is perfect and extremely comfortable even if layered under a cardigan or jacket no bulk. I love his whisper knits.

Lace jacket in black and ivory is hands down stunning and perfect in every way, the details are beautiful, lightweight, airy but just enough coverage to be comfortable, soft and fits perfectly.

Striped cardigan in bamboo/ivory I already know I will be getting another one of these once I tried this on.

gardensla - my first WK was the short sleeve cardigan, I too own the chili pepper.

Don't have this color in the WK two-for but will sure now be buying!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

You are all lucky ladies - my order is still ""in process""!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that was fast! My dresses (teal and moss) are still in process ... can't wait to get them.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 gardensla said:
On 6/7/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

Hi ladies,

Don't have this color in the WK two-for but will sure now be buying!

If you love a soft pink then go for it I ordered mine when I got the email so I hope it's available his pink has been very popular I even got the pull on skirt that I didn't know was available but very limited sizes are left.

I too still have items in processing mode so I am hoping to get them in the next couple of days.

Frequent Contributor
Oh darn. Gardens, I was sorry to read that you found the new tanks "nice and long." I thought they were a little shorter than other WK tanks. I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer tanks that are mid to high hip length - I personally think they're more flattering. I'm 5'6", and find most WKs too long - don't really like that covering the bum and hanging below the blazer look, except in tunics or skinny t's. I was going to order these today - but now I'll pass. Thanks for the info. I ordered the black pebble crepe tunic and crop pants, and the blue tile print skirt. My order just shipped and I can't wait to get them!
Trusted Contributor

My first Linea piece was shipped Friday and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I purchased the cap sleeve knit top in black (which I hope is more grey). I hope I got the right size. This will be perfect to go with two maxi skirts and other pieces I have as well, I'm sure.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review--I'm still waiting for the crepe tunics + pants (ordered in every color) and hoping they'll fit. LOVE the fabric.

I didn't order the "sexy tank" but after your review, Gardens, I think I need to own it in the black.

Respected Contributor

I got the block print dress. Love the fabric ... beautifully made... but the fit on me is way off. I got a small and there is so much fabric around the waist and the hips that it looks like a sack.

Does anyone think it would be worth it to try the XS (2-4)? I never wear a 2-4 in B&M on top. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be paying up to $30 in shipping on getting this right.

Super Contributor

Received the animal print/jade sweater and the black and jade WK tanks. I immediately ordered the other two colors...also received a smaller size of the two-fer and am very pleased.