Esteemed Contributor

Well, someone's working overtime at the Q because my order was shipped same day and sent UPS arriving the NEXT day. Amazing.

NEW:

Review: sexy tank is all that. I'll try to do a cell phone snap to show you. Covers the bra, nice and long so can wear with lo rise skinny jeans. Tried it reversed and it works really well. The way the straps are cut has one of those Linea optical illusion where it makes my shoulders look more broad and the result is a super skinny waist. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Must have in red, white, navy.

Review: pebble crepe pants. Stupid me for not ordering in all colors. I would normally order a six but went with an 8 for a bit more ease in summer. Smart me on that one! Will have to have the waist taken in a bit but otherwise these pants are all that. Fabric has enough oomph to not look sloppy but have a nice drape. Will stalk for another black for sure.

Review: wood block print dress. Well, we know and love the fabric and have seen this style before so let me talk about the print. I ordered green and it truly looks like a multiple screen hand done batik print. Spectacular. Going back for the raspberry.

OLDER:

Ordered the short sleeve WK cardigan in chili pepper and if you don't have, you must get.

Finally, dug out the WK bolero and it pairs perfectly with the sexy tank. Look made for each other due to ribbing.

Color me happy. Louis, you made my summer.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Gardens, for the reviews and have a great weekend enjoying your new wardrobe!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all the fabulous reviews. I bought everything you did so I can't wait for mine to come. Did you buy your regular size dress and how did it fit? I got the pebble crepe pant and tunic size 6 which is what I usually buy. I hope the pant fits and isn't small.

Contributor

Thanks for the great review. Did you get the pebble crepe tunic as well!

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 MarilynM said:

Thanks for all the fabulous reviews. I bought everything you did so I can't wait for mine to come. Did you buy your regular size dress and how did it fit? I got the pebble crepe pant and tunic size 6 which is what I usually buy. I hope the pant fits and isn't small.

Yes, I bought the dress in XS as it has plenty of stretch. Fit is true to size.

The pants will be fine in your usual size. When it's hot I can't stand fabric on my legs, so I went up a size, otherwise I would have bought a six.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/7/2014 DBL said:

Thanks for the great review. Did you get the pebble crepe tunic as well!

I didn't get the tunic but probably will.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 gardensla said:
On 6/7/2014 MarilynM said:

Yes, I bought the dress in XS as it has plenty of stretch. Fit is true to size.

The pants will be fine in your usual size. When it's hot I can't stand fabric on my legs, so I went up a size, otherwise I would have bought a six.

Thanks gardensla, I ordered the dress in the Small so I figured correctly. I ordered the moss green and the raspberry. Wish that the Q would ship the UPS Ground sooner.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I looked at my order status and the two stained glass window tops, the perfectly pink two fer and the dresses have shipped. The 2 tanks in jade and fuchsia have yet to be shipped!!

I also ordered the marigold tile print skirt and the tile print top in magenta after that lively discussion on another thread here!

Trusted Contributor

JJM, let us know how you like those stained glass window tops. I loved the colors, but I'm afraid of that opposing print from the waist down. Don't need the appearance of any extra bulk.

Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Sammijo said:

JJM, let us know how you like those stained glass window tops. I loved the colors, but I'm afraid of that opposing print from the waist down. Don't need the appearance of any extra bulk.

Will do, going to put against the hot pink boho and the purple boho I have and see how both look (the blue one to go with the purple, the fuchsia one with the hot pink). I want to see if its 'too much' of the same color or 'just right'.

UPS willing these should arrive on Monday unless they sit at hub in PA all weekend, then it will be delivered on Tuesday.