Respected Contributor
I am returning the fushia tile print top and skirt. Made fine, but it is not a good look on me at all. I just look like a cow, LOL.. Returning. That's ok, my other pieces are great.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
Mustangshar, sorry the tile print items didn't work out for you. I was one of the people who was encouraging you to get it. Hate that u have to pay return postage.
Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 Mustangshar said: I am returning the fushia tile print top and skirt. Made fine, but it is not a good look on me at all. I just look like a cow, LOL.. Returning. That's ok, my other pieces are great.Smiley Happy

Have you tried the skirt with a Black (or White) top? I'm no skinny minnie..a solid Medium on the bottom (my hips are biggest area) and this skirt gives me a great figure---I wore it with the new solid black Poly Span V-neck top. Louis placed the design strategically to enhance the figure---if you notice there is black/darker print on the hip area. I didn't order any of the tops. Try it again before you send back.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor
On 6/12/2014 Sheesh said:
On 6/12/2014 Mustangshar said: I am returning the fushia tile print top and skirt. Made fine, but it is not a good look on me at all. I just look like a cow, LOL.. Returning. That's ok, my other pieces are great.Smiley Happy

Have you tried the skirt with a Black (or White) top? I'm no skinny minnie..a solid Medium on the bottom (my hips are biggest area) and this skirt gives me a great figure---I wore it with the new solid black Poly Span V-neck top. Louis placed the design strategically to enhance the figure---if you notice there is black/darker print on the hip area. I didn't order any of the tops. Try it again before you send back.....

I second the suggestion to try the skirt with something other than the matching top. After receiving and loving the skirt I ordered the matching top but do not like the two pieces together on me. Wore the cobalt skirt today with the wisteria tank and a black jacket and it looked great. It is a very figure flattering skirt and I have a curvy back porch.

Esteemed Contributor

My tanks arrived in seafoam and natural they are so nice, soft and lightweight. At first I thought they may be too short because I am busty but the length works well with skirts. These tanks are great layering pieces or standalones.

Respected Contributor
LOL! See I knew it.Smiley Happy. There is always a reason why I can't find the receipt, because it was meant to be. I just tried it with my Eileen Fisher silk tunic and it looks wonderful on me. It works.....Smiley Happy. Looks great with my St. John long button front black jacket too. Such a dynamic print. I may try putting in the dryer to see if I can shrink it..it is lose and looks more A Line than pencil. Thanks girls.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

My black tank and the marigold tile print top arrived today!! Now I'm debating whether to get a 3rd color in the tile print top (the cobalt one). How purple is the cobalt blue?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

JJM, the cobalt blue is very much like the new wisteria color. However, it is so "recessed," in a sense, that it will match up wonderfully with your cobalt items. As you know, I am still brunette, and I recall that you are. For our coloring, in my estimation the cobalt is the most flattering of all three prints. The marigold looks lovely, and I am still thinking to purchase it. For some reason, I did not like the magenta on me -- not the color -- just all the colors together and the way they come forth in the print. Get the cobalt -- you will absolutely fall in love with it.

[I wore it with a black skirt, and so I thought I had better check the top against my cobalt items. The cobalt in the top is too purplish for my cobalt, except for a skirt that I got from HSN. The skirt is described as cobalt, but has a purplish haze to it. So, do not get the top if you are seeking to match it up with cobalt proper. It is beautiful, though, so get it to go with your whites and your blacks.]