Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews of Stitch Fix Appreciated

One other thing, I have exchanged three items for different sizes and I received the new items in about three days. Like I said this is one of the easiest companies. And when I’ve emailed them they get right back to me. Last summer I had a scheduled order coming and I wasn’t going to be home I emailed and let the know this and the order was scheduled for a later date. If it doesn’t work for you just cancel. Also they have the softest sweaters I’ve ever felt. The only reason I would stop is because I have way too many clothes 😉

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

there's a stitch fix thread where I show what I got from them (pictures).

Unfortunately it was a miss for me. They have you complete a pretty extensive profile regarding your style, likes and dislikes, etc..

I thought it would be fun. You know how you get a gift that's something you wouldn't have picked out yourself but you end up loving it? That's what I was hoping for...

There were pieces in my box that I specifically stated I didn't want/need!

But it is a rush getting that box!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo LOL! I know what you mean about it being a "rush getting that box!" Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My cousin did this for his wife.  His intent was to do it all for her as a surprise one year for Valentine's Day but the profile was so extensive, he gave up and she had to input the information.  LOL

I really don't know how often she gets the box but she loves it.  She said she has received items she never would have picked out for herself but it got her to try new things and dress out of her comfort zone.

I don't know how pricing runs but I personally thought some of the stuff was very pricey.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I can see how you can't really gift this for someone else with what I hear/read about the details you need to provide. But sure was thoughtful of him. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters I checked the return policy they have now. This is what their site says:

When your Fix delivery arrives, we invite you to take 3 days to try everything on and see how your new pieces might pair with the styles currently in your closet. If you need more time to decide, you can extend your return date by a few more days by following these steps. The options below are only available before you check out.

Then it tells about various ways to extend (online, by phone, etc.)

I signed up this morning, so I am eager to get my first shipment, expected next week. I had so many things I indicated I didn't want as far as style, it will be interesting to see what they finally put together for me. ha!

Honored Contributor

I resurrected the old file so you could see what I was referring to..

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tribesters I checked the return policy they have now. This is what their site says:

When your Fix delivery arrives, we invite you to take 3 days to try everything on and see how your new pieces might pair with the styles currently in your closet. If you need more time to decide, you can extend your return date by a few more days by following these steps. The options below are only available before you check out.

Then it tells about various ways to extend (online, by phone, etc.)

I signed up this morning, so I am eager to get my first shipment, expected next week. I had so many things I indicated I didn't want as far as style, it will be interesting to see what they finally put together for me. ha!

Honored Contributor

Never ordered myself, but a coworker of mine loves it, she has some cute things from there too. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I don't see it. What's it called?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I swear I had it but now it's disappeared! Has anyone tried stitch fix was  the name but there's more than one. The date was 2016 I forget the month