Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews of Stitch Fix Appreciated

@GusMo wrote:

My nephew works for them. Seems like they treat the employees well. 

@GusMo  That's nice to know. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess You don't have to do it on a regular basis. You can just do it once in a while, if you prefer. I switched from every three months to every two months. However, you can also sign up without having it automatically sent to you on a regular basis; just whenever you feel like it, you let them know you want them to send you something. Heart

Honored Contributor

I got my first box yestrday and all the tops were at least a size too big, then only thing that fit was a pair of skinny jeans 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox Sorry to hear that, but now with the feedback you give them, they will know next time. And......you can have free exchange for the correct size. If you want to change the color, you can do that too. 

I thought there might be at least one that I would have to exchange for a different size or color, but think my stylist nailed it! I'm sure there will be times when something isn't quite right, but since you aren't charged anything until you decide to keep the items, nothing lost on my end. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

There will not be a next time I was sent the most butt ugly tops 

@World Traveler wrote:

@I am still oxox Sorry to hear that, but now with the feedback you give them, they will know next time. And......you can have free exchange for the correct size. If you want to change the color, you can do that too. 

I thought there might be at least one that I would have to exchange for a different size or color, but think my stylist nailed it! I'm sure there will be times when something isn't quite right, but since you aren't charged anything until you decide to keep the items, nothing lost on my end. Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I received an email with a $100 referral not only to me but also $100 to anyone who signs up using my link. Cool! I sent that link (so far) to 30 of my friends!

The person who referred me only got $25!

Honored Contributor

How timely! Katrina Lake, the founder of Stitch Fix, was on Shark Tank tonight. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler , so glad to hear this worked out so well.  As I mentioned in my original answer to you, one of the main reasons I like Stitch Fix is due to the name brands that I cannot normally find in my area.  So happy for you!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal I don't recognize any of the brands I received, so it was a pleasant surprise to try something new.

BTW......can't wait for the "other" in every other month......pushed it up to every month (for now!). Smiley LOL

Of course, the second box I get may be a total dud, but eager to open it next month.

Respected Contributor

Keep me posted, @World Traveler !!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it