Valued Contributor

Reviews not available...

[ Edited ]

FYI, reviews have not been on the site for it seems most fashion/shoes items for over 24 hrs.  Wayne at customer service (on-line) has written in the last hour or so, that he will report this.  Hopefully the IT department can get it up and running soon. 

Contributor

Re: Reviews not available...

@mia 2 wrote:

FYI, reviews have not been on the site for it seems most fashion/shoes items for over 24 hrs.  Wayne at customer service (on-line) has said in the last hour or so, that he will report this.  Hopefully the IT department can get it up and running soon. 

I noticed that as well for a lot of the jewelry items.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I won't purchase  without reviews! It's such a gamble as it is, having someone else's take on an item makes a difference. 

Trusted Contributor

I just reviewed a Denim & Co. top and my review is not on there. I can't find alot of the reviews on many items, but the old reviews appear to be there. 

Maybe the Q is updating the reviews. I know that people are reviewing items that they did not buy. This should not be allowed. If Amazon can have "verified purchases" why can't the Q?

Honored Contributor

Sometimes reviews are very slow to load.   I've had to wait awhile but have gotten them today.   It helps to click where it says,  "Reviews and Community Q&A".   The whole site has been slow for me today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Wanted to see the few reviews for the TSV but I can't find the spot to click and see them.  Does QVC sometimes remove the option for a bit of time.