Contributor

Today I received the blue and stone sweaters in XS. Because I don't like overly generous tops on me, I debated as to whether I should order the XXS or the XS; glad I went with the XS. At first I thought the sweater made me look pear shaped, but then I put on a Kathleen Kirkwood cami that has a very small shoulder pad, and it made all the difference. Now the sweater drapes beautifully and I think the look is flattering. If you are fortunate to have broader shoulders, I don't think this will be an issue. The fabric looks like wool, and if it doesn't pill, I think it will be perfect!

Valued Contributor

HI Camiella...I also received my Stone and Persian blue size medium sweaters today. I always wear medium and think if I had sized up I would have too much excess all over the place. I have broad shoulders and can wear without a cami but I love with a shirt underneath and the sleeves rolled up. Perfect. Fits a little loose across the chest and hips. Loose but not oversized. Both measure the same and are the same measurements as click here reads. The Persian blue is so lovely. All of you "summers" and blue eyed beauties should buy the Persian blue sweater in your regular size before the show. It is going to sell quickly. It is a casual, winter looking sweater with boots, jeans or a long skirt. Looks like winter but not heavy. Nice.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Happy Lady...you make me so glad I ordered the Persian Blue today! I will most likely wear w/ a stark white collared blouse, jeans (either blue or gray), boots and will try w/ a low belt.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

The Persian blue is so lovely. All of you "summers" and blue eyed beauties should buy the Persian blue sweater in your regular size before the show. It is going to sell quickly. It is a casual, winter looking sweater with boots, jeans or a long skirt. Looks like winter but not heavy. Nice.

Whaaa, what is there for us Winters--except "maybe" the Charcoal. I never do heathers well.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

As the new poncho will be made from the same fabric/yarn, can someone describe the texture, weight, hand, hang?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor
On 9/24/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/24/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

The Persian blue is so lovely. All of you "summers" and blue eyed beauties should buy the Persian blue sweater in your regular size before the show. It is going to sell quickly. It is a casual, winter looking sweater with boots, jeans or a long skirt. Looks like winter but not heavy. Nice.

Whaaa, what is there for us Winters--except "maybe" the Charcoal. I never do heathers well.

Being a winter myself, I chose the Persian blue shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor
I can't believe this sweater is acrylic. It looks like a richly saturated,high quality wool. I'm not an acrylic fan,but loved this right out of the bag.