Super Contributor

Review of new Gili pumps A274418 :))

I just received the new Gili pumps in camo and denim and I love them! They are stunning 

i usually am a 7 or a 71/2 and wear many coach and Ivanka trump shoes.

i ordered the Gili shoes in a 71/2 and the fit perfect and are incredibly comfortable I had to double check the description to make sure they were really 3 3/4 "

I am fortunate to be able to wear even higher heels without issues - but these Gili pumps are the most comfortable i have ever worn !!  Lots of padding inside.

The other great thing is that often times with so many other brands the shoe fits - but flips off my heel when I walk and I need to put adhesive pads in that are  made for the back of the shoe- not this shoe - fits like a glove ! 

The camo cork is so couture and unique ( I saw a very pricy pair at neiman marcus in the early fall that sold out ) and the denim is a perfect shade that will go with so much and also impossible to find ! 

Thanks Jill and QVC for this design , comfort and quality !!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review of new Gili pumps A274418 :))

Good to hear. You should also post your review on the product page because it will potentially be seen by many more people. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gsmom excellent details especially regarding sizing. You bought the 2 options I like. Also like the perforated leather ones. Any concerns about durability or having to be extra careful due to the materials vs leather? Thx for posting!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Hi Chitowngirl 

the cork camo material feels substantial and has a ahiny finish and is also on the heel and the denim feels like it would wear well and is also on the heel 

they both have a synthetic lining

I do not expect them to wear like leather because they are not- and I wouldn't say they are for "everyday ".

They are extremely comfortable and very stylish 

I received the perforated nude today and they are equally beautiful .  They are leather lined and have a wood heel. Because of the delicate perforation I dont think they are "everyday " - but they are all so comfortable and so  pretty that you will want to wear them everyday !!! 

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

Hi Chitowngirl 

the cork camo material feels substantial and has a ahiny finish and is also on the heel and the denim feels like it would wear well and is also on the heel 

they both have a synthetic lining

I do not expect them to wear like leather because they are not- and I wouldn't say they are for "everyday ".

They are extremely comfortable and very stylish 

I received the perforated nude today and they are equally beautiful .  They are leather lined and have a wood heel. Because of the delicate perforation I dont think they are "everyday " - but they are all so comfortable and so  pretty that you will want to wear them everyday !!! 

@Gsmom thx again. You have excellent taste!!! Very helpful details. I think I'm going to buy the perforated nude. Lots of new & tempting GILI goodies ;-) Glad to see sneak peeks so we can discuss. Jill is obviously having fun. Are you buying any of the new handbags?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Thank you - so do you Smiley Happy
I love the new Gili handbag in the blush or exotic but I also have my eye on a new Brahmin pattern berry opal
It's a pink snake pattern
Will you be getting a new Gili bag ?
Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:
Thank you - so do you Smiley Happy
I love the new Gili handbag in the blush or exotic but I also have my eye on a new Brahmin pattern berry opal
It's a pink snake pattern
Will you be getting a new Gili bag ?

@Gsmom Yes, I'm definitely buying one of the new GILI handbags in that Blue Cobra plus the pouch once it is reordered/available again. I think it will be the satchel instead of one of the totes but I'm still undecided until I get to see them presented.

HeartBrahmin Heart My Spring handbag purchase last year is a Brahmin-a beautiful blue/green/cream Opal.

The Berry Opal is very pretty! What silhouette are you craving?

Harrison Hobo Bag Berry Opal Seville

Super Contributor

I love your Brahmin bag Chitowngirl girl !

i can't decide on a shape for the berry opal 

it seems we like this same things !

i hope you love your Gili shoes and the blue Python looks so much like the Gucci one that is out !