Highlighted
Super Contributor

Review of new Gili Puffer

[ Edited ]

I just received my coat item #A285811 in black and love it !  I tried in a very similar style by Mackage at the Nordstrom  anniversary sale and it cost several hundred dollars more and the fit was not good .

i am a size 4 but in coats usually size up because I need a little more room in the bust so I got the 6 

This color is a soft matte black - it is lined in fleece , has built in interior cuffs so the wind won't get in and looks and feels so great on.  It is a little roomy in the sleeves and they are a little bit long so I am going to order the size 4 and compare .  I do not wear bulky sweaters or like to wear lots of layers and prefer my clothes fitted 

I love the stlye- it is very flattering - and will wear it to the gym as well as everywhere else- it is down and is light weight and warm . The fleece lining is on the body and feels awesome . There is plenty of room under the arms and in the chest .  I love this coat and I highly recommend it !  Thank you Jill and the Gili team !  Please keep the great styles coming ! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of new Gili Puffer

Enjoy your new jacket @GsmomWoman Happy.

No down for me, however. It's an ethical decison on my part.