Honored Contributor

Review of TSV Belle jean jeggins (Apples, take notice!!!)....

Jeans are a nightmare for me because I am short waisted, apple shape and have excess skin in my gut area due to massive weight loss and multiple c-sections. Add in that I am almost 6'1" barefoot and well, it's a challenge. When I saw these as the TSV and offered in Tall, I clicked and watched.

I know my body and I know how things fit. I know that the models on air (and hosts) usually wear items too small for their bodies. I know to look at the stills under the item where you click to purchase. I know to ALWAYS read the reviews because you find gems of insight on the item tucked in-between the comments. So it was with this item.

The stills showed the jeans being looser on the models and puddling a tad at the ankle; exactly how my straight leg jeans fit before kids and weight loss. I discovered in the comments that those who carry weight in their mid-section suggested going up a size (this will make the fit in the tush, thighs and legs less tight automatically). I clicked on the Belle size chart and compared it to NYDJ (that I had just returned for being a nightmare of a fit despite ordering off their size chart) and discovered that Belle cuts SMALLER in the mid section so ordering up a size would be necessary. Kim stated that there was a lot of stretch so by going up a size, there shouldn't be THAT much excess material everywhere else.  Ok, with this info, I found I am a 10 in her jeans but ordered a 12 based on what I read and saw.

I ordered 2 pairs of indigo and one in washed. I figured if they fit as well as she says, this would be a good deal for me (I need jeans). The washed arrived and the color is perfection. They feel just like my old jeans after multiple washings. I wish now I had ordered 2 pairs of these and one of the indigo as they looked lighter on air...oh well.

The fit is FREAKING FANTASTIC. Apples, these come over the midsection without issue but are NOT baggy in your tush or thighs. Instead, they skim and look like slim cut, straight jeans. The talls on me offer a tad of puddling at the bottom, which again, it how my other jeans always fit (and I prefer). 

Very impressed with this item. I curious as to how her traditional jeans fit but then again, I don't need any as I have these. I will check to see if she makes a slight bootcut jegging and if so, order them to wear with heels/boots. 

Overall A+. Thank you, Kim!!

Super Contributor

Re: Review of TSV Belle jean jeggins (Apples, take notice!!!)....

I am an apple too, love these jeans, they are so comfortable and fit good, still a little baggy in the rear and thighs but not as bad as other brands

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam.  If everyone gave as much thought to and studying of their choice in product, there would be far fewer returns.  Congrats on finding the perfect pair of jeans for yourself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It feels great to find something that fits so well on you.  Glad you struck gold @SahmIam !  

Frequent Contributor

Hi do you have an item number of these I missed the TSV and am also shaped similar to you.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom   Sure, here it is: A369787    Hope they work for you too!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not an apple or a pear...shape-wise. However, I ordered the TSV in black-tall and I'm very happy. Too bad they sold out so fast. Hopefully they will be restocked soon so we can order more.

Yesterday I ordered the Belle cuffed jeans in the Tall-medium wash A366702

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  Jeans are a nightmare for me as well....my waist is small and thighs are a bigger....if I fit for my waist the thigh circumfrance is snug, if I fit for my thigh the waist is huge....so glad you found something you like and it fits!!  You should go back and purchase additional pairs if you can afford it....you never know when the item will be discontiued.

I can wear the NYDJ but they are also slightly large in the waist...I have learned to live with it and on occasion take them to the woman who does my alterations, but it's to expensive to do that with all my pants.  I always have to wear a belt.

Valued Contributor

I purchased a pair in bordeau & I do like the fit. I need the tall for the rise. I think I will clip the little threads & either roll the cuff twice or I may have to hem them. They fit very well.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I always enjoy reading a post from someone who is extremely happy with something she decided to jump in and try.