Respected Contributor

Review of Sheryl Crow Items

[ Edited ]

So disappointed.  Got the tall boots, narrow and pointy.  Leather is not "soft" as they stated.  Not at all worth the money.

Denim shirt nothing special.  Not worth $70.  Can't even read the embroidery on the pocket.  Looks more like a pattern rather than words.

Scarf is OK, but will probably send back just because I'm so irritated.

The embroidered jacket is totally awful.  Thin, cheap and smells like fish.  Not worth $109; I wouldn't even pay $10. 

Live and learn   At least I won't lose out on the shipping since it was all free.  I will have to pay to ship it back though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Sheryl Crow Items

Sadly, that has all too often been my experience with HSN clothing.  The only thing I've gotten and loved has been Iman's pants. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was curious to see how everyone liked their items...too bad. Now I am glad I waited.

Respected Contributor

That's too bad, but thanks for the review. I was wondering.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my Americana (shorter) boots today.  They are made SO well and smell so good.  I love them.  The fit is perfect and they just look of very high quality--as nice as my Frye costing over twice!

I haven't received my coral t shirt yet or the flare jeans that I put on waitlist.

I didn't particularly care for the taller boots, so I am glad I didn't order them. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

So disappointed.  Got the tall boots, narrow and pointy.  Leather is not "soft" as they stated.  Not at all worth the money.

Denim shirt nothing special.  Not worth $70.  Can't even read the embroidery on the pocket.  Looks more like a pattern rather than words.

The embroidered jacket is totally awful.  Thin, cheap and smells like fish.  Not worth $109; I wouldn't even pay $10. 

Live and learn   At least I won't lose out on the shipping since it was all free.  I will have to pay to ship it back though.

@makena - thx for posting. Too bad! I'm still on waitlist for the patch jeans.

Suggest you call HSN & give them details about the quality. I've done that about several disappointments regarding quality and sizing, Then I ask them to authorize a prepaid return tag. They have always complied. 

Did you get just 1 package/invoice?  If not, ask specifically for them to authorize the tag with the largest or heaviest package, the boots. Or maybe they will authorize 2 tags, one for boots, other for clothes. Then put everything in one box, include copies of all invoices. I attach them to the item or insert in the baggies. Mark the outside box "retuns enclosed, 5 items".

The feedback directly to CS is great so it reaches the buyers, and you aren't out any $

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

too bad about the tall boots. i liked them but i wasnt crazy about the zipper when they opened the boot up to show the lining it, the sock lining looked cheesy.

never heard of a return tag from HSN, if your purchase seems truly misrepresented  you just stick on the return label and they will credit your return shipping. be sure to first call or text them. they are so great about crediting return ship when it is warranted

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks for the info.  I tried leaving feedback but it would not let me post a review.  And they looked so nice on TV when presented.  The jacket would never withstand one washing.  It was like that cheap synthetic looking moleskin.  Ugh, and I can't even begin to explain that horrible smell.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have medium width feet and the short Americana boots were just too tight,  even after going up a half size.  I also expected to be wowed after seeing the pic, but to me they are so-so ... compared with my other (many) western-style boots.

The bag, on the other hand, is truly gorgeous ... but just may be too large for me.  I'd sworn off buying bigger bags as I just don't need them anymore now that I don't work.  This bag is overpowering ... may be just the thing for the taller woman.  

Boots being returned ... bag (sadly) also going back.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

OMG..glad I didn't get anything..really wasn't impressed..sorry..I bet others will be returning too..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West