Honored Contributor

Review of Perfectly Pink Animal Print 3/4 Sleeve Jacket A201016

This is my 4th color combination in this very versatile jacket.

It matches back to A215181 the S/S with gold trim perfectly pink tee shirt (same fabric blend as the new Linea Leisure line) and of course the perfectly pink two fer WK tops
A255153.

It has sewn shut front pockets and an extra black poker chip button.

I can see wearing this with black tops as well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Review of Perfectly Pink Animal Print 3/4 Sleeve Jacket A201016

I just love this jacket---I have 3 colors already---the White, Turquoise and Purple---so I passed on this, for now, in favor of other things on my list. But I just love this little jacket and it looks great over a Black sheath dress. I pop one on over my Norm Kamali Black sheath and some chunky jewelry (I like the Linea Red multi-strand necklace with the Black White Jacket), black high heel pumps, great handbag---and out the door. Looks like a million bucks with little effort. You will always get noticed in this great little jacket.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I am embarrassed at how many colors I have in this little gem. Love it in all of them! I do tend to wear mine with a linen black sheath dress or a black WK shell over black linen or wool pants. Sheesh, you are so lucky to have the red multistrand necklace! When I wear the white/black I accessorize with a Jay King chunky coral (more red) necklace and earrings as well as the black multistrand necklace from Linea. Sure wish I had gotten the red too!

Respected Contributor

I own this too, but I never bought mine at this ridiculously low price! Most QVC tops and Ts are more expensive. I will seriously consider another color or two since it's on clearance and will be discontinued.