Honored Contributor

Twill mini bootcut $29.98

I'd heard many nice things about her jeans and decided to try these (since I need another pair of jeans like another hole in my head). Though basically denim in a color other than indigo they're a nice departure. They're stretch but not overly so (woven) and fit beautifully in my usual b&m size.

This is my second wearing of these pants (no wash and dry) and they still fit the way they did when I pulled them out of the package. The recovery is great; no loss of shape. The mid-weight is good for 4 season wear. The rise is at my navel.

They come in 2 colors: loden and ink.

A298955.jpg

I'm wearing these in today's pic on the OOTD thread but I prefer the way my hair looks in this one! lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo.  I am similarly in love with A309085, which is also a twill in the same fabric content.  I second everything you said plus I have one other desirable trait... animal hair will absolutely not stick to it, nada, none.  It's  funny because the famous D&C two pocket pants are twill and they're a hair magnet.  I have this in two colors; the cinnabar is heavenly for fall, a beautiful rust.

@Shanus. This is for you too, re: pet hair.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I know what you mean! I have some twills that seem to attract fur! Perhaps it's the higher cotton content?! Also I think it's a tighter weave? I do know I have denim with a high cotton content and still fur doesn't stick to it.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo--they look good and if you like them than that is all that matters--I didn't realize LOGO made normal everyday clothing and not just the horrible prints and colors and layering stuff that I have seen ---I am not a fan and never watch when she is on ---she comes up with some pretty bizarre combos --IMHO of course!