Contributor

Re: Review of LL Scoop Neck Shell/Tank

I ordered my first Linea..the button from knit leisure jacket. Noticed the reduced s&h discussed here so call CS for an adjustment and the girl refused in any way to credit my account with 10 reasons why she couldnt. Now its not really a big deal but the principle because now its only $3.00 so I called back and another rep happily said no problem I will immediately credit your account. I dont get it. Had I given up I wouldnt have gotten the reduced shipping and why would one CS person flately refuse and another do it without question? Runs
Honored Contributor

Oh, dear. I did not order up in pants. I might have to give them to my granddaughter for her All American doll. ;-)

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Oh, dear. I did not order up in pants. I might have to give them to my granddaughter for her All American doll. ;-)

If I remember correctly, he said to get your regular size for the pants, but it was the jackets and the tank that were fit more like B&M sizing.
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Marilyn. That will help me. I am anxious to get these. I don't do anxiety well. Ha ha. You just abated an episode.

Respected Contributor

Darn. I have a feeling the tanks & hoodies I ordered (in every color) will all need to be returned. I ordered my usual size.

Since they were sized to match up to b&m sizes, maybe it would've been easier if QVC sizing matched the b&m sizing, instead of the usual S, M, L...An on-air presentation would've helped, too, to draw attention to the sizing issue.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 GraceCO said:

Darn. I have a feeling the tanks & hoodies I ordered (in every color) will all need to be returned. I ordered my usual size.

Since they were sized to match up to b&m sizes, maybe it would've been easier if QVC sizing matched the b&m sizing, instead of the usual S, M, L...An on-air presentation would've helped, too, to draw attention to the sizing issue.

AMEN.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 GraceCO said:

I agree, sometimes I think that the Q wants certain lines to fail because of their attention or lack of to details like this.

Look at the Petite pants offered-- still no measurements listed under a 'click here' link!!

Ladies could you all do us a favor --those who bought the Petite sized pants, take the ones you purchased and measure out the important numbers -- like the size you purchased that fit you, the waist relaxed, 8" below the waistband (hip measurement) and if anyone can figure out the rises, post them in your review to the Petite pants page. This will help everyone!

I had sent feedback over the missing 'click here' measurements and you know how the Q responds to feedback!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼