Honored Contributor

Review of Frye handbag

[ Edited ]

I purchased this Melissa bag on sale for $132 @ Nordstrom  (was $198) and it arrived on Friday.   There is plenty of room for a long wallet, tissues, glasses and/or sunglasses, keys.  It has a zipped pocket inside and on the outside on the back of the bag is a slip pocket the length of the bag for your and a couple of small items.  The leather is beautiful and the color is on spot like the photo.  I believe QVC carries this bag but I did not check the price.  You can wear as a shoulder bag or crossbody.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Classic tailored handbag.  Will probably last forever and always be in style. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I purchased this bag on sale for $132 @ Nordstrom  (was $198) and it arrived on Friday.   There is plenty of room for a long wallet, tissues, glasses and/or sunglasses, keys.  It has a zipped pocket inside and on the outside on the back of the bag is a slip pocket the length of the bag for your and a couple of small items.  The leather is beautiful and the color is on spot like the photo.  I believe QVC carries this bag but I did not check the price.  You can wear as a shoulder bag or crossbody.

Sharp !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 This is a clean sharp bag that will carry you far!

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Really nice bag. You did get a sweet deal. The Q has it in Ocean too for $198 but free shipping. You enjoy that bag. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Frye handbag

[ Edited ]

Frye shoes and bags are included in the blow out clearance sale!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Smart. "Tailored" yes @Kachina624 perfect word for it.

Love that kind of classic look and clean, structured lines on a bag.  I've always loved Frye as a brand, their styles and their leathers. I've only ever had one of their small crossbody bags from about 22 years ago. I just recently brought it to consignment, only because I never really used it anymore...still looked great. Kinda rethinking that now. lol.

I do wonder if they are the same company they started as ...also am now wondering too, where these are made? I can Google unless anyone happens to know..

@Katcat1 Decent price for a Frye also. Enjoy it for years to come! 👜

Honored Contributor

FRYE always does beautiful craftsmanship.

Respected Contributor

That's my kind of bag! It's beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Frye has beautiful quality leather and the craftsmanship is excellent.  Very pricey but sometimes I see footware at Marshall's.