Honored Contributor

654-679........I ordered these when they were the special.  I got the olive in tall. 

The olive color is very pretty and the embroidery is very pretty and of good quality.  They did not have the petroleum smell that my last pair of her jeans had, but the pockets are still very small.  The legs are wide and the waist is low and they were just not comfortable.  I am returning them.

I have been spoiled by flexibelle pull on jeans.  I will definitely stick with flexibelle's from now on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@ImaoldhippieI wonder how much companies really save by giving us those little pockets.  DG is not alone with that -  and I, too, find it annoying.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops .....Diane's pockets in her jeans are so small that my chapstick falls out when I take them down to use the bathroom.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   and  @millieshops   In my opinion the trend is for manufacturers to cut corners in any way they can get away with it to maximize profits.  It is not just with clothing either.

And, I agree, what is the sense of having pockets in jeans that don't hold much of anything.  I don't ascribe to the "form over function" theory in clothing.

Honored Contributor

I think the smaller back pockets don't do my backside any favors. To me they are not flattering...the back pockets would be better-looking if they were a bit larger, imo.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the smaller back pockets don't do my backside any favors. To me they are not flattering...the back pockets would be better-looking if they were a bit larger, imo.

@SilleeMee  what always gives me a chuckle is how most demos for jeans /slacks they will say -- "these pants and ther pockets will  make your backside look so fine " then the next demo will be a tunic top "that will completely cover up that horrible backside that we girls do not want anyone to see " Smiley Happy ---eh..say what ?

and I do not understand mock side pockets then it is suggested to carry your phone in the back pocket ??? ouch! sit on it ?