Honored Contributor

Re: Review Martha Stewart A301095 Jeans

@eddyandme wrote:

Glad they worked for you.  I'm just the opposite, carry my weight in midriff, then straight down.

Wish she'd offer a straight cut and curvy cut like EB does - and petites as well as talls so we're all covered!

I'm pretty sure that's not up to Martha to offer them.  It's up to the buyers to want to buy them to sell.   

Respected Contributor

@dulwich, @Chi-town girl  and any others interested:  I got the hi-lo blouse today in white (the one people thought looked like a maternity top).  I'm always on the lookout for a nice white blouse and thought I'd take a chance on this.  I LOVE it!  I ordered it before it aired, because I really liked it the night she wore it during the NY show.  I honestly have to say I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it's really cute on.

I went by the shoulder measurements (XS) and it fits great.  The bottom is voluminous, but I find the fabric falls nicely around my side (under my arms) and the front stays more flat.  I tried it on with skinny jeans and boots and thought it looked great.  The quality is wonderful and so is the stitching.  It's crisp and a good weight fabric, and the cut of the blouse is very nice.  I'll steam it, but just trying it on, it didn't appear to be taking on wrinkles.  Some may not like it, but I think it's a wonderful blouse.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@dulwich, @Chi-town girl  and any others interested:  I got the hi-lo blouse today in white (the one people thought looked like a maternity top).  I'm always on the lookout for a nice white blouse and thought I'd take a chance on this.  I LOVE it!  I ordered it before it aired, because I really liked it the night she wore it during the NY show.  I honestly have to say I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it's really cute on.

I went by the shoulder measurements (XS) and it fits great.  The bottom is voluminous, but I find the fabric falls nicely around my side (under my arms) and the front stays more flat.  I tried it on with skinny jeans and boots and thought it looked great.  The quality is wonderful and so is the stitching.  It's crisp and a good weight fabric, and the cut of the blouse is very nice.  I'll steam it, but just trying it on, it didn't appear to be taking on wrinkles.  Some may not like it, but I think it's a wonderful blouse.

@IlliniGirl88 - so very appreciative of your and other's reviews! That blouse was inspired by an Eileen Fisher blouse Heart I prefer  Martha's design/version. Enjoy!!!

Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Lawn Oversized Shirt

:$198.00    

NMTUY94_cu.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I ordered the ruanas in black and oatmeal and must say they are gorgeous!!  The material is very soft yet substantial, and they are very well made.  When they come back in stock I think I will order the peach whip.  A very good purchase.

@faeriemoon  -  Aren't they wonderful!  I got the black, oatmeal, and peach whip yesterday and they are very substantial, just beautifully made!  I'm very happy with them and love the price.  I did order the navy and grey too before they sold out, but don't have them yet.  I'm giving some as gifts and keeping the black for myself. 

@IlliniGirl88  They are fabulous.  I ordered them early in the morning when I was checking the Top Finds on my computer.  I knew they'd sell out!!  So glad you love them and are happy with your purchase.  I am a cape/wrap/ruana/poncho girl from long before they came back into vogue these past few years.  They are my "outerwear of choice." Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

@Chi-town girl

Aha! Now those are the jeans Shawn had on the other night. Was wondering whose they were. They looked good on her!

I guess I just don't get her aversion to denim but the last 2 times she wore them they did wonderful things for her figure!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

@Chi-town girl

Aha! Now those are the jeans Shawn had on the other night. Was wondering whose they were. They looked good on her!

I guess I just don't get her aversion to denim but the last 2 times she wore them they did wonderful things for her figure!

Ha! I wanted those. Thought they were adorable. Honestly was shocked when I saw they were MS. Interested in reviews.