Honored Contributor

Re: Review Martha Stewart A301095 Jeans

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I ordered the embroidered jeans (flowers) in both colors, which said 'in stock' when I ordered them and in my confirmation email.

My order status was showing 'in process' online, but today it switched to 'backorder' on one pair.

So disappointed!

@KingstonsMom - I bet the reorders are being placed for multiple items. Things were selling out so quickly. Hope your backorder is fulfilled soon. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@dulwich, @Chi-town girl  and anyone else interested.  The ruanas have arrived!!!  They are BEAUTIFUL!  The fabric is very soft, substantial and it's a smooth fine gauge knit with some heft; not a flyaway type see-through knit.  The craftsmanship is very good; and a very nice quality.  I got the black, oatmeal, and peach whip today.  The peach whip has a beautiful light pink tone, it's beautiful!  The colors are very nice and the black is saturated, it's exactly what I want.  I ordered the Missy size and it's perfect, enough fabric but doesn't look like I'm wearing a blanket.  I'll be using this a lot!  

Thanks @dulwich for letting me go off topic from your original post.  I felt like a lot have posted interest in Martha's items here.

@IlliniGirl88 - great review details, TY! It's a Martha takeover Woman LOL She told Jane during one of the presentations,  shoes are also in process. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor - oh, lucky you!!! Can't wait to read your review.  

I'm waiting on delivery of the new silky denim jeans from Hot in Hollywood! 

@Chi-town girl I received the HIH Baby Bells today in the dark wash. They fit great and are longer than the stated  31” so the length even works. Hope yours work out also!!

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 So glad your ruanas are a success.  They looked lovely when close-ups were shown of them on t.v.  So  reviews on new products are going well.  Enjoy your purchase happy for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

Glad they worked for you.  I'm just the opposite, carry my weight in midriff, then straight down.

Wish she'd offer a straight cut and curvy cut like EB does - and petites as well as talls so we're all covered!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I ordered the embroidered jeans (flowers) in both colors, which said 'in stock' when I ordered them and in my confirmation email.

My order status was showing 'in process' online, but today it switched to 'backorder' on one pair.

So disappointed!

@KingstonsMom - I bet the reorders are being placed for multiple items. Things were selling out so quickly. Hope your backorder is fulfilled soon. 

@Chi-town girl

I hope so, but I'm probably waiting for a return, since they said in the video that once these sold out, they wouldn't be back until 2018!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your review @dulwich.  I also purchased the canary jeans -- I cannot wait to receive them! 

I also loved the ruana because it was such an ample size so I could really throw it over my shoulder while sufficient material still covers the front (I love that look).  A lot of ruanas leave you open in the front if you want to toss one side over the opposite shoulder. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the ruanas in black and oatmeal and must say they are gorgeous!!  The material is very soft yet substantial, and they are very well made.  When they come back in stock I think I will order the peach whip.  A very good purchase.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I ordered the ruanas in black and oatmeal and must say they are gorgeous!!  The material is very soft yet substantial, and they are very well made.  When they come back in stock I think I will order the peach whip.  A very good purchase.

@faeriemoon  -  Aren't they wonderful!  I got the black, oatmeal, and peach whip yesterday and they are very substantial, just beautifully made!  I'm very happy with them and love the price.  I did order the navy and grey too before they sold out, but don't have them yet.  I'm giving some as gifts and keeping the black for myself. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

So disappointed!

@Chi-town girl

I hope so, but I'm probably waiting for a return, since they said in the video that once these sold out, they wouldn't be back until 2018!

@KingstonsMom - oh I didn't know they discussed reorder timeline. Well, I don't have a problem with receiving a return item that isn't worn/is pristine.  Many times I've returned clothing not worn bc of wrong size or fit and it's basically a 'new' item