Honored Contributor

Re: Review Martha Stewart A301095 Jeans

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

When I saw Martha and Shawn together the other night, Shawn said something to Martha about how these jeans should be a TSV. They sold out so fast. I think they are very cute.

@SilleeMee - a jeans TSV would do very well! I wanted these patchwork jeans, even left the product page open for 2 days hoping my size would pop in, but they are all gone 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  -  Woman LOL  -  My ruanas are out for delivery today!  I was excited to see these offered.  I'd been looking for one for myself but couldn't find one that was basic and I can wear in the cooler months.  I'd looked at Barefoot Dreams, but like that Martha's is open and can be easily removed, (not over the head).  My teenage daughter wanted one too and I ordered one for a special friend.  I'll let you know how they are.  Now, if UPS would just get here!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl,

If the powers to be were watching that show with Shawn, and my guess they were, then maybe they are considering a jeans TSV!  I hope!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I liked the jeans with the pearls going up the side--A301069.  I wondered how you would wash them though.  It says machine washable.  Some of the reviews said they come with extra pearls.  I wouldn't want little pearls lost in my washing machine, but I really liked the jeans.  Of the embroidered jeans, I liked the blue ones.  I'm on the fence about embroidered jeans, though.  Talbots has some.  I might try them on there and see what I think.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl. Love the look of the ruana looked like good quality.  Please let us have your review when you receive it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

When I saw Martha and Shawn together the other night, Shawn said something to Martha about how these jeans should be a TSV. They sold out so fast. I think they are very cute.

@SilleeMee & @Chi-town girl: I got my size just as they sold out. They haven't arrived yet, so we'll see! *hopeful*

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

@SilleeMee & @Chi-town girl: I got my size just as they sold out. They haven't arrived yet, so we'll see! *hopeful*

@1Professor - oh, lucky you!!! Can't wait to read your review.  

I'm waiting on delivery of the new silky denim jeans from Hot in Hollywood! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Love the look of the ruana looked like good quality.  Please let us have your review when you receive it.

@dulwich it was @IlliniGirl88 that ordered Martha's ruanas and she's expecting delivery today. I too want to read her reviews

Honored Contributor

I ordered the embroidered jeans (flowers) in both colors, which said 'in stock' when I ordered them and in my confirmation email.

My order status was showing 'in process' online, but today it switched to 'backorder' on one pair.

So disappointed!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@dulwich, @Chi-town girl  and anyone else interested.  The ruanas have arrived!!!  They are BEAUTIFUL!  The fabric is very soft, substantial and it's a smooth fine gauge knit with some heft; not a flyaway type see-through knit.  The craftsmanship is very good; and a very nice quality.  I got the black, oatmeal, and peach whip today.  The peach whip has a beautiful light pink tone, it's beautiful!  The colors are very nice and the black is saturated, it's exactly what I want.  I ordered the Missy size and it's perfect, enough fabric but doesn't look like I'm wearing a blanket.  I'll be using this a lot!  

Thanks @dulwich for letting me go off topic from your original post.  I felt like a lot have posted interest in Martha's items here.