Respected Contributor

Review Martha Stewart A301095 Jeans

Just received the above embroidered with canaries Jeans and they are just great!

I ordered a size 16 in these, I am pear shape, small waist carry my weight in hip and top of thigh, and these fit perfectly, no gap at waist, are soft and look really good.  So I think that says something for the design!

I was fully prepared to have to send them back as this is what usually happens tfor me - but DH and friend both said how good they looked and I feel good in them and slim!

I did also order her other blue rose embroidered Jeans - hope they look as good.  Very, very happy with this purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review Martha Stewart A301095 Jeans

Just went to check the item number because I didn't know what you were talking about and they are sold out.

So happy that you are pleased with your purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich - thank you for the early reviews!  I love the blue floral embroidered jeans and the patchwork. 

Watched more videos from the show with Jane. It was well done! 

Despite the small group of posters bashing Martha, Shawn and just about any Q employee or vendor...Martha is having a wildly successful launch! So many sellouts!!!!

Martha said in one of the videos that she is on the cover of an upcoming Inside magazine...can a TSV be soon!?!

Canary Embroidered

a301095.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Blue floral embroidered

a301084.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just received the above embroidered with canaries Jeans and they are just great!

I ordered a size 16 in these, I am pear shape, small waist carry my weight in hip and top of thigh, and these fit perfectly, no gap at waist, are soft and look really good.  So I think that says something for the design!

I was fully prepared to have to send them back as this is what usually happens tfor me - but DH and friend both said how good they looked and I feel good in them and slim!

I did also order her other blue rose embroidered Jeans - hope they look as good.  Very, very happy with this purchase.

Thanks for the review.  Mine haven't arrived yet. Now I can't wait.  Sounds like they might fit me too (fellow pear).

Respected Contributor

@dulwich  -  It seems like she's getting very good reviews on her clothes.  I ordered several of her ruanas and can't wait to see the quality.  They look very nice and exactly what I was looking for.  Giving some to friends, but keeping one for myself.Woman Very Happy  Thanks for posting about the jeans!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Patchwork

a301087.jpg

When I saw Martha and Shawn together the other night, Shawn said something to Martha about how these jeans should be a TSV. They sold out so fast. I think they are very cute.

Respected Contributor

Her prices are really good.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@dulwich  -  It seems like she's getting very good reviews on her clothes.  I ordered several of her ruanas and can't wait to see the quality.  They look very nice and exactly what I was looking for.  Giving some to friends, but keeping one for myself.Woman Very Happy  Thanks for posting about the jeans!

@IlliniGirl88 - it's definitely A Good Thing Woman LOL  Watching the show videos, highly successful launch. Things were selling out repeatedly. 

a301085.jpg