Respected Contributor

Re: Review Laurie Felt TSV Boyfriend Jeans / A Convert!

@equss wrote:

@september @1Professor   @dulwich  @AmericanBulldogMom @Annabellethecat66    Thanks for your reviews. I did order my Dept store size and I’m not as tall as @1Professor  (but close in weight so a 4 may work for me).  I ended up getting the light because vintage was sold out , but with sizing issues there will likely be returns. I’m impressed so many have received the jeans already!!  My orders generally take a couple weeks and I just ordered this morning.  Thanks again for your reviews. 

@equss : I have mine already because I paid for expedited shipping. Sigh. The only way, with sizing issues, to get them soon enough for an exchange (before sellouts!).

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@dulwich Glad to hear you are pleased with them. I have all 4 colors now. That’s why when I posted on these (bc many questioned these being “boyfriend” jeans) I said these are not tight when the right size is ordered. I already owned 3 prs of these jeans at the time and knew how they fit - and also knew the models on tv were wearing sizes too small/tight. Thanks for the update. They’re great jeans!! Enjoy.

Exactly!  I normally wear a 4.  5’4”, 125 pounds.  Slim hips. If I wanted a tight fit, the 2 would work.  But I’m happy to have a close fit and not a tight fit 

Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@dulwich Glad to hear you are pleased with them. I have all 4 colors now. That’s why when I posted on these (bc many questioned these being “boyfriend” jeans) I said these are not tight when the right size is ordered. I already owned 3 prs of these jeans at the time and knew how they fit - and also knew the models on tv were wearing sizes too small/tight. Thanks for the update. They’re great jeans!! Enjoy.

Exactly!  I normally wear a 4.  5’4”, 125 pounds.  Slim hips. If I wanted a tight fit, the 2 would work.  But I’m happy to have a close fit and not a tight fit 

When I emailed the Felt team they told me to get a 2 but I figured that would be way too tight. I want to breathe!  I will be thrilled if I get “a close fit and not a tight fit”😊👍

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

After a lot of dithering I ordered my first pair of Laurie's Jeans thinking they were not really my kind of ‘boyfriend ‘ Jean as  to me they looked too tight on models but.......

love, love, love them!  Fabric soft, light wash color just right, I should have ordered down a size but I am keeping these as if I wear a belt they’re fine + waist is loose +  length fine they look good, not too heavy will be good for coming months.

Just ordered another pair a size smaller then I have the best of both worlds.  They are a true boyfriend Jean width of leg perfect for me.

It did make  me realize, however, that some of the models showing them definitely had on very small sizes as to me looking at t,v.they did not look like what I consider a Boyfriend Jean - but get your correct size and they are!

@dulwich  - appreciate your detsiled review and glad you are a happy customer.  Great brand! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I thought those were cute and almost tried a pair. Glad to hear you love yours!

Respected Contributor

I dithered for the entire day these were the TSV, and finally "believed" them and ordered my usual QVC size in pants, an 18.  I order down to a 16 for the LF silky jeans, DG jeans, NYDJ, with all the stretch and closer fit, but they said over and over to order your normal Q size.

They arrived, the are going back, they are HUGE.  Perhaps a 16 petite would work but I am angry and not going to bother exchanging.  I would have to safety pin the waist closed another inch or more and the legs are flapping in the breeze, baggy and too long, and yes, they look like farmer jeans!

I did consult the size chart which seemed they were small for my size if anything, and with only 2% spandex I knew I couldn't afford to rely on lots of stretch to get them buttoned properly if I dared to flout their advice and size down.  

So disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   Yes, you needed another pair of jeans!  LOL LOL LOL!  

Actually, I thought they looked very slim-fitting on the models also.