Honored Contributor

Re: Review: Elie Tahari for Kohls

I love the peplum top.

The illusion dress certainly isn't anything new but I love those dresses. I have a few of them in my closet, my favorite actually being from Colleen Lopez' collection.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, you won't get anything close to a real Tahari piece- IT's Kohl's and you get what you pay for!

Super Contributor

They don't look like Tahari to me.

Super Contributor

Thank you gardensla! I LOVE this top! I have to go tomorrow and find this. Is it chiffon netting around the neckline and shoulders? I really like this. It's so pretty. I would just wear this with black jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Luvmycats said:

Sadly, you won't get anything close to a real Tahari piece- IT's Kohl's and you get what you pay for!

I hope no one thinks they're getting a 400.00 Tahari blouse for 30 bucks, but you never know right? While it's not Tahari, the quality really is very good, at least in my humble opinion.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/10/2014 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Thank you gardensla! I LOVE this top! I have to go tomorrow and find this. Is it chiffon netting around the neckline and shoulders? I really like this. It's so pretty. I would just wear this with black jeans.

More like a fine mesh. I think this, and the dress, are the best pieces in the collection. I didn't post it because it's not going to be for all but this blouse is another must-have for me. You have to really look to get that its the Chrysler Building. I love the fit of this blouse and the fabric feels like sheer silk.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

Gardens Thanks for reminding me to check this out. Went to Kohls today and "crushed" them! Not only did I have the 30, but I also had a few of the 10 off 25 coupons that are periodically stuck to the front page of the local newspaper. Add to that, a merchandise credit from a return made months ago and to top it off, I also received Kohls cash! I bought "the top", black pants, 2 Chrysler building sweaters, 2 other tops and that great dress! Going back with my 30 and my Kohls cash for another haul! Thanks!