Respected Contributor

Review Dennis Basso Quilted Zip Front Jacket A284851

I was so excited when I ordered this jacket, thought it would be a perfect weight and an overall running around jacket.

Well needless to say, it's going back.

I wear an XL, checked all the measurements before I ordered because I didn't have any intentions of returning.  Put the jacket on and I need about 6 more inches just to get it closed!

There is absolutely no way this jacket comes close to any of the measurements for this item.  All I can say is this jacket has to be sized incorrectly, I'm going to measure everything, call CS and make sure they don't put this one back in stock for someone else to buy.   Seriously, it looks like a medium but we'll find out tomorrow, just wanted to let anyone know incase they are buying the same.  Read through the reviews just now and it seems like a few more people have similar issues.  Q................where's your QC department?

Fabric is a super shiny quilt, doesn't weigh you down.  Faux fur collar is quite cheap looking but I had intentions of removing and replacing with something better. 

I get so disappointed when something is advertised and when you receive the item, it's wrong.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Review Dennis Basso Quilted Zip Front Jacket A284851

Coat you ordered to shiney for me. Instead chose A271109 Reviews excellent. My delima was color, Loved each one. Went with Black.
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry you had issues with the Dennis Basso jacket.

The same thing happened to me last year.  He had a really cute TSV jacket and I ordered it in size XL.  I too read the size chart and ordered accordingly.  It was absolutely huge from the chest down and it looked like I was wearing a tent.  That said, it was at least six inches too narrow through the shoulders.  The muscle circumference of the arm made it impossible to get on.   That was the second coat I had ordered from his line that I had to return and I won't order again. 

Respected Contributor

Well, this one is highly unusual, must of been sewn on a Friday...

The bust is a medium, the sleeves are somewhere between and small and medium.  The back is between a medium and large.

Couldn't find one measurement that actually measured to what is says online, you know on the item it says "click here" for precise measurements. 

Oh well, it's going back

Respected Contributor

I used to like his stuff, but no longer.