Esteemed Contributor

Just received my order and although they have great reviews - I'm not impressed - pricey too.  I expected great comfort & support (their pitch).  Was thinking good gift for holiday giving via mail.  I have golf ankle foodies with more to offer than Bombas socks.  Now I have 4 pair -?????? yippee (not even warm)

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the review.  I have been debating about those socks for months, and you helped in my decision. I will not be ordering.

Thank you, again.

Esteemed Contributor

'foot -ies'    (just fired spell check)

Decided to return - $48.24 absolutely not worth the money

Esteemed Contributor

You are welcome.  Two years in research and development of this sock - they must have been doing other things!

Esteemed Contributor

At $10-12 a pair that is simply ridiculous for socks. I can get a package of 8 at Costco for the price of one pair of Bombas. I order some a few months ago but won’t again. To expensive for socks. I guess someone has to pay for all those pairs that they donate. 

Honored Contributor

I recently ordered those socks but have not received them yet.  I liked the fact that they donated a pair of socks for every pair purchased and that they came in sizes instead of one size fits all.  Hope I like them!

Honored Contributor

My Bombas socks came today and I like them.  I cannot wear one size fits all socks because I wear a size 12 shoe and they are too short and hurt my toes.  I only wear socks to walk in the park with my friend and to yoga class so these will be fine and I am happy to provide socks to other who need them.  

Honored Contributor

@fthunt

I’m not sure where you ordered from or why... or what you expected. No matter what hard core sales pitch you saw/heard, they are socks.

I have a pair (one) that I got a few years ago when I was buying new sneakers at a local store. They have different styles, etc. 

Mind are comfortable but they don’t cook dinner or do the laundry for me and that is probably why I still only have one pair.

Respected Contributor

I have their low cut no shows, regular no shows, ankle and mid socks and love them!!! Regular “one size fit” is too small, and now I can order socks that actually fit and are well made. They cost no more than the plus size ankle socks I paid for at REI. They wash beautifully and the no shows actually stay on your heel with no issues. I think they are worth every penny. The padding under the foot is very comfortable on the one ankle sock style. The summer weight doesn’t have as much padding.

Respected Contributor

Well dang I just opened my bombas socks I ordered. Yep it’s ridiculous to pay that much for socks, but my ankle socks always wind up under my ankle...except for Puma brand. Well I run and take kick boxing and do buti yoga and stuff that requires hopping and jumping so I’m going to try one pair when I run because that is the true test. If these socks actually stay up above my ankles, I will keep them, but won’t order again due to cost. I too liked the idea of donating socks to homeless shelters.