Respected Contributor

Review A306964 Anybody Romper

I am a jumpsuit lover - own 3 Logo - and decided to give this romper a try.  Arrived today and it is very soft, fits great, super comfortable.  Definitely a bit M.J.Hammer (?) harem pant.  Ordered a size down from my regular size large and all my family said keep it it’s great!  Very lightweight.  Can also belt it.

This is totally different to my Logo jumpsuits- more casual and after trying on decided to keep it on for bbq tonight.  Very easy to get in and out of also good with T underneath.    A surprisingly good buy!  I keep singing that M.J. Hammer song! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Review A306964 Anybody Romper

STOP! Hammer time! It’s a cute jumpsuit. I don’t know I’d have the confidence to rock it but cool that you do! I’m really into jumpsuits this season. They are the ultimate  one and done.

Respected Contributor

MC Hammer btw. So long ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

MC Hammer btw. So long ago.

Will never grow old to me.  Can't touch this!  Great tune.... 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Thank you for your review - I was wondering how this worked out for you.  And oh, my goodness - I just took a look at the photo of it!  Well, that would certainly solve the issues I had with the LOGO jumper, being so full in the body!  It  looks very cute and comfortable.  Enjoy wearing yours.  You are getting quite daring/adventurous in your clothing!