Trusted Contributor

Is it just me or does it seem like processing returns is taking longer and longer? 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Re: Returns taking forever.....

I agree, it has been really slow

Deb

Regular Contributor

No, not just you!!! I've been with QVC since the beginning and it's getting worse and worse. About 2 months to have you're Q Card refunded and the same for seeing it online. 

HSN receives, processes and refunds the same week you return.

QVC TAKE NOTE!

With other shopping channels with much better service and free shipping and handling as well as 

AMAZON you better get it together!!

This is why I buy less and less on QVC.

Who else has this problem??? Let our voices be heard.

Esteemed Contributor

I send my returne via FedEx Return Saver. Paid special half price yearly membership back in January. $30.00 covers unlimited return shipping for the year!  My Q returns are posted within a few days for clothing, about a week for a recent watch return. My $30.00 investment has already more than paid for itself. Best $ spent this year.

Regular Contributor

Not only does it take longer but watch your statements because I've had issues with the Q charging me $6.95 when I paid for the shipping up front. I too have been a customer for over 20 years and the refund time is ridiculous almost 20 days in some cases and I have a Q card!!! HSN takes 5 days sometimes less!!!!

IMHO the Q should put more techs on customer service and leave this website ALONE!!!! The website is never going to get any better every time they "tweak" it , it gets worse.  Spend more time in making the customer happy and quality control especially with sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

My return  order has been processed but I have paid 2x  (easy pay )on an order I returned.I guesss I need to call and get it fixed.Such an inconvience   Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

I send my returne via FedEx Return Saver. Paid special half price yearly membership back in January. $30.00 covers unlimited return shipping for the year!  My Q returns are posted within a few days for clothing, about a week for a recent watch return. My $30.00 investment has already more than paid for itself. Best $ spent this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never heard of this ???????????

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma: check out Return saver dot com. I think the regular price is $60.00/year. Maybe it was something new from FedEx earlier this year, because I got it for half price. You just print out their label and attach it to your return and drop it off at any FedEx store. Could not be easier. Love it when I can save $$$ and avoid the Post Office and their lines! Works for ebay returns, too, although rarely return those purchases.

Valued Contributor

I think they do it on purpose, cash flow issues.  Not only that, that horrible prepaid 6.95, sits in the post office for two weeks, and journeys on pony express to be returned. I also believe that is on purpose. they get to keep you money longer to pay their bills, whilst interest rate increase on your credit card. Not fair

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva wrote:

@queendiva  You must return a lot of products...

I only returned a few things last year to QVC and waiting for my card to be credited was no big deal. So for me, that would be a waste of $30.

That's just like I would love the 'Kindle Unlimited', and or Amazon Prime deals through Amazon, but I don't purchase enough books/products for either for it to pay off...I would be losing money with those too.

To get free S&H now with Amazon, I just wait til I have over $50 worth of stuff I want before ordering anything Smiley Happy