Esteemed Contributor

@dexwrote:

@emmysmom Your story reminded me of the time eons ago I ordered underpants from Q.They were numbered sizes and I didn't know how to order.I called customer service and it was a male rep.He said order your regular pant size.I was wearing a 10 at the time so I figured I'd order  a size larger to allow for shrinkage.when they arrived omg...I kept unfolding and unfolding and unfolding.....Those were definitely not my size!I had always purchased from the s,m,l size range but that rep sure got it wrong.

Lol..sometimes ya just gotta laugh..when I told CS about my LARGE jeans..she was laughing..the sad thing..they were all sold out..! Oh well..money saved! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

I agree, I have always been amazed at how fast the HSN returns are processed.

I have also had them send out an exchange immediately, before I send my item back. It's a great service.

Trusted Contributor

@emmysmomwrote:

i don't return things often..but I received some Guiliana pants that were marked a Med.. but were at least a 1X...lol. When I took them out of the bag..it was funny..they looked like my ex husbands size...anyway I called CS..sent it back USPS on tuesday..this is thursday and they have received it and credited my account! Amazing..and thats another reason why I love HSN..no questions asked..Their CS is always nice..helpful and knowledgeable!

You’re so right, emmysmom!  Just recently, I posted about how nice it was of HSN to send out exchanges immediately & w/o charging account for 2 weeks.  I received a snarky reply from some one who suggested I should shop there instead of Q.  On B.B. Silver Day, I posted that it would be nice if Q would let us add to orders all day, to take advantage of a buy more & save.  Same woman, similar snarky reply! ( I called CS & got my discount for a second, later TSV purchase.). See you at MW’s!

Esteemed Contributor

@Magnywrote:

@emmysmomwrote:

i don't return things often..but I received some Guiliana pants that were marked a Med.. but were at least a 1X...lol. When I took them out of the bag..it was funny..they looked like my ex husbands size...anyway I called CS..sent it back USPS on tuesday..this is thursday and they have received it and credited my account! Amazing..and thats another reason why I love HSN..no questions asked..Their CS is always nice..helpful and knowledgeable!

You’re so right, emmysmom!  Just recently, I posted about how nice it was of HSN to send out exchanges immediately & w/o charging account for 2 weeks.  I received a snarky reply from some one who suggested I should shop there instead of Q.  On B.B. Silver Day, I posted that it would be nice if Q would let us add to orders all day, to take advantage of a buy more & save.  Same woman, similar snarky reply! ( I called CS & got my discount for a second, later TSV purchase.). See you at MW’s!

I don't like snarky replies...glad you're happy with HSN's CS!!!!..I will be watching MW tomorrow..(been buying clearance items so I'll just be looking!) ...I know that will be hard to do..and I bet she sells out tomorrow too..she has alot of followers these days!!!! Be sure and post the items you bought...I live my fantasy purchases  through YOU and  Chi!!!..lol! xxx

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

LOVE HSN!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@emmysmomwrote:

@GSPgirlwrote:

@emmysmomwrote:

EXCEPT when a vendor has sent something directly and you are on you own.  I sent the item back to NY and still haven’t received an email to let me know they have received it.  I have never had a problem with them until now. It’s disgusting. 

Not sure I understand..Did you track the item to see if it was delivered?? Could be the vendor never received it...have you called them??? Was it sent USPS or UPS?? I had to track down an item I purchased from Chico's..it took some time but I WANTED those leopard pants..the price was great and they had been shipped..to an old address...!!! I finally got them..but I had to go to a different post office and get them BEFORE they shipped them to the wrong address! Does this make sense??? I was there when the PO opened and had the cleaning lady look for my order..Just in time...!!! Everytime I wear those pants I remember all I went too to get the friggin pants..lol! Crazy, I know..but I was persistent! I love those pants..but I'll never place an order on the phone w/Chico's again

I also had to talk to several different people at USPS before I finally got the right person..!

You cannot contact the vendor.  I called HSN and told them what happened and cs  had to talk to a supervisor.  I still have not received my money back from the vendor.  Hsn told me to call them in 5 days to see if I have received my money.  This is ridiculous.  Even cs said this isn’t the way HSN does business. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirlwrote:

@emmysmomwrote:

@GSPgirlwrote:

@emmysmomwrote:

EXCEPT when a vendor has sent something directly and you are on you own.  I sent the item back to NY and still haven’t received an email to let me know they have received it.  I have never had a problem with them until now. It’s disgusting. 

Not sure I understand..Did you track the item to see if it was delivered?? Could be the vendor never received it...have you called them??? Was it sent USPS or UPS?? I had to track down an item I purchased from Chico's..it took some time but I WANTED those leopard pants..the price was great and they had been shipped..to an old address...!!! I finally got them..but I had to go to a different post office and get them BEFORE they shipped them to the wrong address! Does this make sense??? I was there when the PO opened and had the cleaning lady look for my order..Just in time...!!! Everytime I wear those pants I remember all I went too to get the friggin pants..lol! Crazy, I know..but I was persistent! I love those pants..but I'll never place an order on the phone w/Chico's again

I also had to talk to several different people at USPS before I finally got the right person..!

You cannot contact the vendor.  I called HSN and told them what happened and cs  had to talk to a supervisor.  I still have not received my money back from the vendor.  Hsn told me to call them in 5 days to see if I have received my money.  This is ridiculous.  Even cs said this isn’t the way HSN does business. 

I'm sorry...I hope you finally get your money back!!!

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I had experienced the great fast return and credit but suddenly it's taking a lot longer. Had to do an exchange on a pair of G leggings. Returned that 1st pair on 2/21 and no notice that it’s on its way and of course no credit. Used their return label.