Honored Contributor

Re: Returning my entire order of fashion to Evine Live

@SilleeMee  🙂 Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like so little fashion that Evine has.  I only like a few tops from Indigo Thread.

I've returned most of what I've purchased, fashion wise, from Evine--lots of s/h charges.   I buy a lot from HSN.  QVC--mainly Anybody loungewear and I used to buy Logo.  little fashion from Evine--poor quality and high prices

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I have that one too!

Look at what I was wearing yesterday..no it's not the same one but similar. Apparently I like the color combination! lol

Valued Contributor

Add me to the list of shoppers who've been disappointed by Evine clothing purchases. Items look cute on tv, but are very poorly made. I don't even care for the station in general, so I no longer watch. The set bugs me; I've been in dressing rooms with more pizzazz!

Honored Contributor

I think if there are reviews on items, that can often save you from a disastrous purchase on clearance. I don't automatically assume that its just the dregs or misfits or poor quality. I don't buy apparel from shopping networks, though. They just don't cater to my size.

Sorry you have to go through all this, @SeaMaiden.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

IMO there is very little at Evine that is not junk so I rarely buy clothing or shoes from them. I would not send the clothes back on your own dime. At least with their own return label you have a record. Just try getting your money back from the post office if your package is lost will be a struggle. If the package gets lost with Evines label they will deal with Evine because they don't want to pay.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I think if there are reviews on items, that can often save you from a disastrous purchase on clearance. I don't automatically assume that its just the dregs or misfits or poor quality. I don't buy apparel from shopping networks, though. They just don't cater to my size.

Sorry you have to go through all this, @SeaMaiden.

@suzyQ3  ThankYou.  I had ordered some tops last Spring that were really cute!   So it was disappointing to receive all these things and none of them fit well.  It was an impulse purchase... got to stop making those!😄

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the Evine fashions don't even present well on the models (clingy, cheap looking).  I had experience with One World from stores, so I tried a couple pieces from Evine.  They were ok, but One World prints start to look the same to me, so for me the line has very limited appeal to entice me to buy frequently.  Indigo Thread looks ok, and I have one of those Addressing Woman crinkled jackets they seem to bring back year after year during the holidays. That said, the only fashion I really watch with the idea that I may buy something is Pam McCoy and Donna Salyers outerwear items.

Evine does ok with some of the accessories.  I like some of their shoe brands.  Those Excel leather gloves they bring in every year (in a variety of colors for men and women) are quite nice.  I think Madi Claire handbags can be ok (but the brand appears to be phasing out). Although she's now on HSN, I discovered Patricia Nash through them.

@SeaMaidenI think you should call Evine customer service if only to express the disappointment in an entire order.  Since Evine does not refund original shipping there is goig to be a loss to you on the items even if they waive the return shipping costs.  

Honored Contributor

Also note Evine takes a very long time to refund your money

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

After a number of years of ordering most of my clothes, jewelry, handbags and cosmetics online, I'm now limiting my online ordering. There are still a few brands at the Q and HSN that I really like, but the cost of returns makes no sense to me anymore. I know that some people are limited to online shopping, but I live in a metropolitan area and can easily drive to a mall, Walgreen's or re-sell shops. Unless I know the brand from an online source and understand the fit or quality, I'm going back to the B&M stores. I've wasted too much money ordering items and then getting stuck with paying the cost of returns - it's just frustrating. The Q and others used to offer a lot of great bargains, but prices keep creeping up. I just can't justify the convenience for ordering so much online anymore. JMO.