Honored Contributor

Re: Returning my entire order of fashion to Evine Live

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

The one time ordered from Evine "one world" last time. Top flimsy!

I dont buy clothing from Evine because it just looks flimsy and cheap.  When they hold up a garment on a hanger and you can see through it, you can tell it's poor quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SeaMaiden, if I can give you some advice, I would highly recommend returning all that stuff on your own, not using their prepaid return label.  Do not even include the prepaid label with your order and make absolutely sure you keep it until you receive credit and make sure you keep your receipt from the PO or UPS.

The reason I say this is, a number of years ago,  when they were ShopNBC,  I ordered a bunch of clothing items and they all shipped together in one box.  Everything was horrible and I was returning it all.  I sent it back and paid s/h on my own.  When I received my credit, it was short, by a lot.  I realized that even though they sent everything to me in one box, they deducted $6.95 return label fee for every single item I returned.  I contacted them and told them that I paid for the return on my own.  The CS rep spoke to a supervisor and told me as a one time courtesy they would refund the return label fees to me but they wouldn't do it again.  It was years before I did business with them again.

First of all even if I did use their return label, how could they justify $6.95 per item when they sent everything in one box?  Second of all, they insisted I used their return label and when I told them I hadn't they insisted I included it in the package.  When I told her I had the label in my possession and could take a photo of it, they backed off.    

I was told at the time their policy was that $6.95 is deducted for EACH item even if returned in one box.      

@Lipstickdiva @SeaMaiden

I’m going to disagree with the suggestion to pay your own shipping. 

If the clothing was way too big & you used their sizing charts, well, it is obvious the clothes are defective. Call Evine CS, stay calm and polite, ask (if they don’t offer) for free return shipping.

Evine CS can be nice & understanding. 

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Due to a rare case of insomnia, I was watching Jill Martin and Leah the other night with a GILI clearance.  Not one item piqued my interest at any price.  Flare bottom crop pants, a north-south hobo in stiff leather, some jacket that was down to 29.00.  To me GILI is the most disappointing line QVC has ever launched. 

I agree....just a mish-mosh of styles...too tight...too many zippers everywhere, overpriced clothes and handbags....

and it seems that same reptile print with the same style handbags

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I agree....all over the place prints, etc. and seem to lack quality.....I have seen One World before and not impressed...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If something is on clearance, it has to have stellar reviews before I will consider buying it. That's the only way for me to safe money on the purchase. I hate paying return shipping charges.

One good thing about having to return items purchased using PayPal is that PP will refund your return shipping charges. There's a place on your PP transaction to do this. I don't know if evine accepts PP as a payment option though.

ETA - Yes, PP is accepted as a method of payment on evine. 

@SeaMaiden,

You can get your return shipping charges back if you used PP as your method of payment.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva @SeaMaiden

I’m going to disagree with the suggestion to pay your own shipping. 

If the clothing was way too big & you used their sizing charts, well, it is obvious the clothes are defective. Call Evine CS, stay calm and polite, ask (if they don’t offer) for free return shipping.

Evine CS can be nice & understanding. 

@willdob3, you are correct.  If SeaMaiden is going to try and get them to pay for the return s/h based on the items being defective, that is one thing.  I would definitely call and speak to them first and write down the date you spoke to someone and whom you spoke to.

But if the OP is going to return the items and cut her losses, I would pay myself and not use their return label. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I agree....all over the place prints, etc. and seem to lack quality.....I have seen One World before and not impressed...

I'm not the biggest fan of One World, especially a lot of the prints.  Many of them all start to look the same. 

However, the few items I have ordered have been very nice quality.  Not lacking at all.  I have washed and worn them a number of times.  The sweater knit is very nice. 

I am one that detests their signature fabric though.  I do not like the feel of it at all. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If something is on clearance, it has to have stellar reviews before I will consider buying it. That's the only way for me to safe money on the purchase. I hate paying return shipping charges.

One good thing about having to return items purchased using PayPal is that PP will refund your return shipping charges. There's a place on your PP transaction to do this. I don't know if evine accepts PP as a payment option though.

@SeaMaiden,

You can get your return shipping charges back if you used PP as your method of payment.

@SilleeMee  Is it automatic back?  Is there a process I have to go through to get the shipping refunded?  I do use PayPal often, never was informed that shipping was refunded? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  The return shipping fee  (using their label) for everything is $7.95 which covers up to 5 pounds.  (the package I sent back  only weighed 3.5 pounds).  It says that right on the receipt.   I  sent everything back  in the same bag they came in.  All on the same receipt.

I would hope that it will be $7.95  to return to everything......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SeaMaiden,

@SilleeMee  Is it automatic back?  Is there a process I have to go through to get the shipping refunded?  I do use PayPal often, never was informed that shipping was refunded? 

The return shipping amount that you spent is refundable if you used PP to make the purchase. First you need a copy of the receipt of the return shipping charge.Then log in to your PP account and view the transaction(s) for each item that you returned. In that PP transaction you will see 'Return shipping refunds' and below that there is a link when clicked will direct you to another screen where you will follow the directions. Your refund will appear in your PP account within a few days. Easy peasy. If you have a problem, let me know and I will try to help you. @SeaMaiden