Respected Contributor

Re: Returning 2 pair of D&co jeans again.....

On 2/13/2015 happy housewife said:

I don't understand why you returned the pair that fit well.

I returned both because it aggravated me and I said the heck with it!! There's no sense in quality control being so poor all the time. I've tried 2-3 times in the past to order D&co jeans, and have always had to return them. That's why I said I'm done. I figured that I would just send them both back. I'm the type of person that if I like a pair of jeans it doesn't matter who's name is on them. I've paid less for jeans that fit and felt much better. I guess one could say that's my personality. I did it because I was irritated.
Honored Contributor

While I certainly buy from QVC, I don't buy many clothes. Although, I will say this - one of my favorite SA's at Nordstrom once told me to try on all the pairs of NYDJ jeans they had in my size because they were all a bit different. 4 or 5 times D&C prices and still!

Super Contributor

I read somewhere once that the reason that two garments of the same size fit differently is that when the individual pieces of the garment are cut, the fabric is piled up and several pattern pieces are cut at the same time. The fabric may slip and therefore the piece on the top of the pile may not be exactly the same as a piece in the middle of the pile or at the bottom of the pile.

It is frustrating though, I will agree.

Contributor

When fashion items are grossly different between colors I call customer service and ask that they credit the return postage. If we can not rely on sizing consistency for different colors of the same style same size, QVC needs to be accountable.