Honored Contributor

Thinking about this a little bit and I wonder if it would be cheaper to donate than to send back?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Frequent Contributor

Go to other retailers with NO shipping charges!!!

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I used to buy all my shoes at QVC, but when ordering the same size, they didn't always fit and it cost $12 to send them back---$5 original 5 plus the $6.95 label to return them. (It costs more to mail on my own.)  Thus, I no longer order any shoes from the Q. Instead I am giving Amazon, online shoes, 6pm, shoemall, and shoebuy.  Almost all are free shipping and free returns, so you are out nothing if they don't fit.  Too bad Q.

Zappos also has free shipping both directions, but rarely do they discount shoes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Last week I was feeling "like I need to treat myself" - so I ordered 3 Isaac Mizrahi tunic-length pima cotton tops. What was I thinking?? I'm only 4'10" and a few lbs overweight. Way too long and it was stretchy - and my butt looked like Kim Kardashians. Back they went - and now it will cost around $16 for shipping both ways. They arrived in 3 separate plastic envelopes ($9.) NO MORE!!!!!

It was the special of the day and was shown endlessly --- so I had no impulse control. Looked nice on 6', very thin models.

New Contributor

QVC needs to be more transparent about return shipping charges when they promote their "love it or return it" policy.  I haven't been paying close attention to my bill (shame on me!) and didn't realize I was paying for shipping both ways when returning items.  I will be seriously curtailing my shopping on the Q from now on.  I will only order products that I have previously used and know for certain will work for me.  No more clothing, shoes, or high-priced beauty devices from QVC.  Back to the mall.

Frequent Contributor

Have been with QVC for over 20 years - love the Q and most of the products I purchase. However, I just returned the C Wonder Barn jacket - and was charged $11.93. That is it- never again. I can put gas in my tank and go to West Hartford, CT and still be ahead of the game. Perhaps the Q is trying to deter returns, but many people love to shop on the Q, bring the clothes home and if it is not right return them. Well they have lost a good customer that loves to purchase Louis Dell Olio and Dennis Basso clothes. This outrageous charge has done it for me.!!

New Contributor

I returned two skirts which were shipped together.  I went by the size guides provided by QVC but the skirts were huge.  The return shipping was over twelve dollars for the two skirts.  As discussed by previous customers, those charges are simply too much.  I will not purchase any more clothing from QVC.  Sizing information is unreliable and shipping costs are too much.  I also believe that the quality is not what it used to be many years ago.  Many companies offer free returns or credit your account in some way.  It is also unfair to charge the same shipping when items are packaged together.  I feel as though I am being ripped off at both ends.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Return Shipping Charges

[ Edited ]

I no longer order shoes on the Q because of the inconsistent sizing and the return charges. I do like ordering cosmetic and skin care items from Nordstroms.

Not only do they offer free shipping and returns, but you can also pick out 3 free  samples of beauty items. It works for me. Smiley Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I could never understand why somebody would think that if they don't like an item or it doesn't fit right etc..that the company should pay for return shipping.

If it is defective or not as presented..absolutely..

Any other reason - no...why should they pay?

Valued Contributor

I was also burned by return shipping putting two clothing items in one bag - was charged shipping return for each item. I buy very few clothing items anymore from Q.  I did recently return 3 jewelry items in one bag and paid up front $2.57 for first class mail (vs 6.95 return for each item) and was not charged any return fee from the Q. Post office gave me a receipt so I could track - it was delivered in 3 days and Q processed and posted my return within 24 hrs.