Respected Contributor

You are two months past the return period, forget about it.  They won't accept an ancient return like that.  What  would be the point  in having that 30 day  rule (which is incredibly generous) if they weren't going to abide by it?  

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550  I've done a live chat in the past on something I wanted to return after the 30day deadline.

My rep who chatted with me said no problem, and it wasn't. 

I'd do a live chat first just to be sure.

Valued Contributor

Called QVC I can return it as long as I have 

the packaging and the slip, for a full refund.

Maybe it was the Christmas policy?

Valued Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

Thank you, followed your advice, no problem

returning.......................

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550  Excellent!  I love live chats not only here but elsewhere too.  It's an immediate answer with satisfaction.

Honored Contributor

The holiday return policy didn't go into effect until September 23 or 24th so they are just being generous.  My guess is you don't make a habit of doing this so they decided to cut you a break.

In the past, the return policy actually said that if you returned an item past the 30 days, they wouldn't refund the s/h.  Since they don't refund it anymore anyhow, I wondered how they would handle a return past 30 days.

People really shouldn't complain as much as they do about QVC and this is a perfect example why.  I wouldn't even have attempted to send the item back.   

Super Contributor

I purchased a white ceramic watch and didn't wear it until the weather warmed up, probably 2 or 3 months after purchase.   At that time I discovered the latch was broken.  I contacted CS, explained the situation, and they allowed me to return the watch.  Customer Service was quite accomodating. 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I agree,   I have never done this.  Always return promptly.

CS was really kind..................

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Called QVC I can return it as long as I have 

the packaging and the slip, for a full refund.

Maybe it was the Christmas policy?

I hope it's due to the Christmas return policy.  Otherwise Qvc just spit in the faces of all the shoppers who follow the rules.  I've lost a lot of weight this summer and I have several things that I never wore.  I bought them in May and June,  But what the heck, I'll call CS and ask if I can return them.

Honored Contributor

@Kat 213 wrote:

I've never tried to return anything to the Q after the 30 days, but years ago I returned a bracelet to HSN thinking I still had a day or so to spare.  The bracelet was too large and I just waited too long to send it back.  They mailed the bracelet right back to me with a letter explaining it was too late to return it!!!

Several years ago, when Evine was still ShopNBC, they did the same thing to me with a leather jacket, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~