Honored Contributor

Attitudes by Renee Long Sleeve Swing Top with K - A298647

Found two more tops!  Attitudes on the left, Tolani on the right.  The one on the left is the same style as one I bought last week ... different print.

Today, I put some more tops in the donation bag ... and decided to check the "as-is" list.  If I counted correctly, I saved about $80 over the full QVC price.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Good job!!!Smiley Happy

I did all of my home tops from the clearance rack!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tops are the bane of my exsistenceWoman Frustrated

----nothing fits me . Had mastectomies due to cancer a few years ago and chose not to go thru reconstruction so I am flat chested and built like a man on top---I have been wear mens tee shirts as my base and then putting something over top--most are too big for me--so darts, princess seams are not my friends. even tank tops are way too low in front for me---been wearing mens tank tops too. I don't regret my decision not to get new "girls" but it is really hard to find tops---need to shop in person to try stuff on. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Have you considered one of those "step into" sports bras and prosthetic?  

It may solve your fit issue at a rather low cost.  I just did a quick google check - lots options for you.

----------------------------------------

@wagirl wrote:

Tops are the bane of my exsistenceWoman Frustrated

----nothing fits me . Had mastectomies due to cancer a few years ago and chose not to go thru reconstruction so I am flat chested and built like a man on top---I have been wear mens tee shirts as my base and then putting something over top--most are too big for me--so darts, princess seams are not my friends. even tank tops are way too low in front for me---been wearing mens tank tops too. I don't regret my decision not to get new "girls" but it is really hard to find tops---need to shop in person to try stuff on. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA --thank you for giving me more info.

Yes I do have a set of "faux girls" but they are heavy and they don't stay on my chest,  in a regular bra or in an  "ahh" bra type thing--like wearing a back pack backwards.