Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement for Joan Rivers on FP

Kathy is no worse than Joan. She'll be fine. Also, I noticed Kelly Osbourne debuted a clothing line on HSN. I wonder if Joan inspired her.

Respected Contributor

I'd rather NeNe than Kathy any day!

Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Ms X said:

I'd rather NeNe than Kathy any day!

NeNe leaks sells clothing on HSN too. I guess having a clothing line boosts your cred as fashion police.

Frequent Contributor

The one thing often the least-liked is change, yet there is never any progress made without it.

Without expectations, I will give FP a chance when it returns, no matter who is chosen. Best wishes to the cast and crew!

Respected Contributor

I agree that she has no fashion sense but they must have wanted a comedian.

Respected Contributor

Nene...are you KIDDING me???? The woman is a disgrace!

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 wagnerdancer said:

While I don't think there is really anyone who could replace Joan on FP, I have to say that Kathy Griffin comes close. She and Joan were great friends. I will continue to watch FP as, even tho' Kathy Griffin can be abrasive, I still think she is very funny and is not afraid to say what's on her mind. I think the other three will play well off of her. I will miss Joan Smiley Sad

Yep me too. Kathy is the best choice but Imo the format of the show should change and there should be no Joan replacement because the woman is irreplacible( not sure if I spelled that right). To have somebody replace and just sit in Joans chair on FP would make people miss her more IMHO. Change the format and maybe keep Guliana and Kelly and add two new people and if Kathy is one of them fine but "replace"is not a good idea
Super Contributor

No way will I watch..I just cannot watch her at all..never found her funny at all. I thought Isaac Mizrahi would be a good choice.

Super Contributor

Allegedly The doctors who treated Joan have ""lawyered up"". I'm not spreading gossip just heard a report and thats what's alleged.
Trusted Contributor

Duh