Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement for Joan Rivers on FP

I was afraid of that....I don't like her, I don't care for her comedy and she's not a "fashion and style" person. Good bye, Fashion Police. It was nice knowin ya.......

Super Contributor

I know both women have a nice "human " side to them.....but when working and being so called funny....they are so much alike...nasty. They both have The same sense of humor. I personally did not like the Funny, crude humor of Joan, but, I know Joan also had a giving, kind,compassionate side that her friends saw when Joan was being the human Joan. She sure had a lot of friends.
Valued Contributor

Don't have to worry about me watching. Can't stomach that woman.

Frequent Contributor

Kathy and Joan were friends and this may have been Joan's wish. I think she and Joan have a similar wit and it makes perfect sense that she would be a good choice. In saying that, no one will ever really take Joan's place. She has big shoes to fill and wish Kathy all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

FYI Kathy Griffin's show was cancelled on Bravo due to low ratings. We shall see what happens now.

Trusted Contributor

I am not happy with the choice. Not a Kathy fan, but loved Joan.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/24/2014 elated said:

FYI Kathy Griffin's show was cancelled on Bravo due to low ratings. We shall see what happens now.

I can't imagine that K Griffin would be a positive thing for FP's ratings. Like many others, I cannot stand her - her jokes are inappropriate, mean and not at all funny!! I also thought that Melissa was going to step into Joan's place.

Trusted Contributor

I love Kathy Griffin. She's hilarious. I'll watch!

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 corita said:
On 9/24/2014 elated said:

I can't imagine that K Griffin would be a positive thing for FP's ratings. Like many others, I cannot stand her - her jokes are inappropriate, mean and not at all funny!! I also thought that Melissa was going to step into Joan's place.

I won't watch as I don't care for K Griffin's humor. Wish I would have watched it more when Joan was on. (didn't realize I got that channel) Recorded some reruns/tribute shows and will watch them. Joan was the best.

Valued Contributor

I love Kathy Griffin. One of the sites said that Melissa would only agree to stay on as a producer if the replacement was someone that her mother loved.