Occasional Visitor

Replacement for Breezies Smooth Radiance Underwire T-Shirt Bra

[ Edited ]

I understand that the Breezies Smooth Radiance Underwire T-Shirt Bra is being phsed out.  This is unfortunate since this was my go to Bra. 

Will Breezies be replacing this item with a new and improved item?

Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement for Breezies Smooth Radiance Underwire T-Shirt Bra

happens with every good bra I ever had

go to ebay, or posh and buy them 

Honored Contributor

Is that the one with the two side panels that have one angled over the other?  I also miss this bra, I think they redid it once.  How about again, Breezies Family?  

Honored Contributor

I went to Ebay and found one in my size,  301620.  I usually stick to two sellers so this is an experiment with a new seller.  Last time I saw the show I got the idea the diamond jacquard was the replacement style, it fixed the headlights problem. Since its mid 30's, I will wait. I'm used to inexpensive Breezies.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I went to Ebay and found one in my size,  301620.  I usually stick to two sellers so this is an experiment with a new seller.  Last time I saw the show I got the idea the diamond jacquard was the replacement style, it fixed the headlights problem. Since its mid 30's, I will wait. I'm used to inexpensive Breezies.

there are many sellers just specializing in Q stuff it's interesting to look at,