Frequent Contributor

My question/comment does not only pertain to fashion.

I have noticed that there are alot of repeated shows, one right after the other for the same items. 

Has the schedule format changed?  I get tired of seeing the same thing over and over.  

I am not trying to be negative, just curious.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Repeated shows

[ Edited ]

Yes - they are “testing” multiple airings of the TSV between 2-7 AM Eastern. Same show. Over and over and over again. I believe they claim this was just until November 1st, not not sure.

Apparently, HSN has been doing this for some time.

It’s a way to save money and cut down on staff. I personally think that if they want/need to show reruns, that they should air the QVC2 shows similar to how QVC2 airs reruns of QVC.

Feel free to be negative.

New Contributor

I'm a late nighter living on the east coast.  I used to spend my nights with QVC on but with the repeated programs it doesn't work.  I certainly hope they change it back.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your response.  You're right. They do that on HSN.  

Wishing you a wonderful day.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Me too. I am in NJ. I have a difficult time sleeping through the night so I usually turn the TV on.  And there it is, same thing over and over.  Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

.... and when you can  see the tsv on the other chanels,sometimes the next day and then  days later......then what makes it a tsv ???? 

New Contributor

I live on the west coast and would  frequently watch late... but no more... after 11pm everything starts to repeat the same hour again and again....

Hoping this is temporary-  was annoyed when hsn started doing it...  both doing it has me turning into other networks entirely