Honored Contributor

First - I want to say I love Renee's pants as much as I love Lori's pants!

In June, I ordered a pair of Renee's from a lunchtime special ... there was a bit of a delay in shipping - but they arrived yesterday.  Tried them on this morning and they're just bit too long - I'll shorten them myself later.  Otherwise - absolutely perfect fit!  The price was $23.61 w/s&h.  Originally $44. 

The color is "iced latte" .... it's the same color as coffee ice cream (my fave flavor)  ... perfectly named.

I really, realy like them .... Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  

I figured that I should probably get another pair for backup.

(I always make or buy tops specifically for certain pants ... and it's nice to have a spare pair!  And - get a petite length! )  

Just went to look -  found and ordered a pair in a petite length ... and the price is now $14.75 + s&h.   Petite item no. is A301398.  

I like wide leg pants - and always "stock up" when they are popular ... so I have enough to get me through "wide-leg-pants-famines."

Honored Contributor

Re: Renee's pants - great price

@ALRATIBA    Check the rise on those petite pants.  I often find Renees pants run short and I can't keep them up and I routinely wear petites.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I only buy Renee's pants.  Sometimes in other brands, petite are too short but average are too long.  I get a perfect fit with her pants every time.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks for that!   

I just compared the regular and petite rises ... only 1/2" shorter on front and 1/2" on back rise.

Actually, that might work well for me.  I have a slightly shorter than average rise.

I have a longer than average torso .... and frequently buy low-rise styles when available.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA    Check the rise on those petite pants.  I often find Renees pants run short and I can't keep them up and I routinely wear petites.