Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, I am really liking the two dresses.  Price is really good.  I love the way Leah presents clothing.  This morning she had the regular length dress on and under it she had the petite one.  If I do order I will get the petite I am 5'6 and I like to wear flats with my long dresses and I think the regular one looks really long.  Anyway the dresses are lovely.  Anyone else buying.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Nope.  Not ordering.  Although I think it's a good deal, at 5' 1", I think I'd be lost even in the petite.  Enjoy to all that purchase.  

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of maxi dresses so I am not ordering, I hope you enjoy your dresses if you order! 

Trusted Contributor

Dresses are nice looking but I don’t buy fabric with that much polyester because I find it hot. 

Honored Contributor

if both dresses had sleeves, I would have ordered.  However, I just don't do sleeveless as this stage in my life.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I bought mine a few days ago when she was promoing it on FB.  I have a set of maxi dresses, I think from the year before last and those are amazing maxi dresses.  I wear the navy one from that set all year long with tall boots and cardigans and chunky sweaters.  I bought the average length, I am short but I like my maxi dresses to cover my ankle.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am also not a fan of maxi dresses, although her prints are very pretty.  I see too many women walking around with the dress dragging the ground.  I think Renee does this type of tsv every year.  I wish that she did a shorter one as the tsv.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Love maxi dresses. At work with a cardigan, jacket or shrug. Anywhere else - sleeveless works for me.

Trusted Contributor
I love maxi's but these prints look dated to me
Respected Contributor

i usually love Renee's clothing and have many; however, I need sleeves, at least to mid upper arm or better yet, elbow.  I don't like to show my upper arms as they age. 

I would have jumped and orderd the dresses had they been offered in a blue polka dot with a navy add on, or even a black polka dot. 

To all who purchased, I hope you enjoy them.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet