Frequent Contributor
Anyone else order these and get an email today that says “sorry, these are not available to ship and don’t know if or when they will be”. ? I placed my order while they had the size and color in stock that I wanted. The email doesn’t say back order or now on waitlist. Only that they don’t have them.
Honored Contributor

Re: Renee’s TSV crop pants

I have not ordered this item and the more complaints I read about shipping on these forums, I'm very happy I do 99% of my shopping elsewhere!  I have never understood how a vendor could sell a product that is not available for immediate shipping.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like Renee's TSV crop pants were a "first come, first serve" type of sale.  Did she mention "while supplies last?"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50   Seems to be counterintuitive, but QVC is not alone.

I am deep into a project to update my soon to be 30 years old condo.  Enlarging certain spaces is out of the question, so the new appliances must fit into their original spaces.  Major appliance dealers from Home Depot to Lowe's to Sears all have suitable appliances on their floors which will be available "whenever we get them"  

I don't give a fig right now for clothes, jewelry, cosmetics -  but a decent washer/dryer combination that would easily fit my 1990's space --  I'll spend my clothing-jewelry budget for 2022-23 on that without a second thought.

Respected Contributor

I have no inside information, so I just throwing this out there.... Sometimes I think that QVC sells TSV's that they have a scheduled TSV date for, before they actually have received it in  their warehouse.  They may know the expected arrival date that the truck is coming in, so they know where it is on the road. So they go ahead and stick with their scheduled TSV date.  I've bought a few TSV's that stayed in Preparing your Order status for about 10 days then finally changed to Processing your Order, then eventually to shipped.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order them.  But...wow.  Why would they sell something that they don't even have????  Or perhaps they over sold the amount they do have.  Either way, it's wrong.

Frequent Contributor

I know! It makes no sense and this is the first time this has happened to me and I’m a long time shopper with the Q. I’ve had items delayed in shipping and other issues these days just not this.
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, this is the way it's been for most retailers, even Amazon has some future ship dates several weeks out. What surprised my husband and I was purchasing a refrigerator. We are limited in space so didn't have many options. We purchased the fridge 2 weeks ago, THEN a week later received an email it was back ordered until July. Okay, no biggie. We can wait a month. Then a few days later we learned it won't be delivered for 2 more months!!! Yet, they took the $5,000 from us without question. My son purchased some sort of premade metal building 2 years ago at a cost of $40,000. Yep, they took his money and he still does not have the building. At this point, I don't worry about a top or capri's not available. Plus, QVC doesn't charge until it's shipped so at least you don't have to worry about putting out $1,000's of dollars and not having the item. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 @Why would you pay for something you do not have? Usually just a deposit is required. 

Honored Contributor

Both Wal-Mart and Target cited shipping delays or cancellations for financial loses last quarter.  It happens to all retailers, it's just the QVC operates differently having to schedule sales months ahead of time.  They can't wait until it shows up then quickly stick it on-air; it takes advanced planning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment