Honored Contributor

Ugliest pants I'd ever seen. 

Honored Contributor

I never knew cargo's were in or out.  I thought they were just a different style of pants.  I've been wearing cargo's for years.  They've always been available for purchase somewhere.

Honored Contributor

Re: Renee's Pants

[ Edited ]

To those who think cargo pants are a fad, cargo pants actually have been around for many many years - just check with men or women who wear "work clothes", you know, those who do manual labor pretty much for a living. Workers of the labor force use cargo pockets for tools and such. 

Some of you apparently have never noticed hard working laborers at job sights to see and understand how well this type of pants with pockets "work" for them.

Esteemed Contributor

they didn't appeal to me at all so I didn't buy. I only saw a couple of presentations and it did seem that the models had sized up.

If you liked them, I hope you enjoy wearing your new pants. I skipped watching most of the day since it wasn't of any interest.

Valued Contributor

Re: Renee's Pants

[ Edited ]

Lee has been making women cargo capris  for years.I have bought them from Kohls,Amazon and Walmart. They are good when you want to run errands without dragging a purse. I don't fool myself into thinking I'm making a fashion statementWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

I think the cargo pockets look silly on these "trousers".  Slapping cargo pockets on a pair of stretch pants doesn't make them cargo pants.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually kinda liked these pants.  However, it seems like her pants run big lately and my size was already gone in every color.  Just as well I guess.  Her prices have also gone up considerably.  The affordability was always something I admired about her line.