Honored Contributor

Re: Renee Zellweger At Beverly Hills Gala

@Sooner wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's a pleasant surprise that the majority of the women look appropriate and fabulous! (I would prefer that Lisa Rinna hadn't forgot her shirt but I like the tuxedo look) But for one glaring exception and that would be Katie Couric?! She's wearing a beautiful, albeit trendy, leather jacket over what appears to be a very matronly dress?! The outfit makes no sense

@Andreatoo On the other hand, she isn't young and what she is wearing is a lot better than something that looks like no woman of that age should wear it. 

She looks like someone who isn't afraid of not looking like a hot chick--so I give her credit for that. 

@Sooner 

I think you missed my point. The pieces are diametrically opposed to each other. They don't work together in my opinion

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

It's a pleasant surprise that the majority of the women look appropriate and fabulous! (I would prefer that Lisa Rinna hadn't forgot her shirt but I like the tuxedo look) But for one glaring exception and that would be Katie Couric?! She's wearing a beautiful, albeit trendy, leather jacket over what appears to be a very matronly dress?! The outfit makes no sense

@Andreatoo On the other hand, she isn't young and what she is wearing is a lot better than something that looks like no woman of that age should wear it. 

She looks like someone who isn't afraid of not looking like a hot chick--so I give her credit for that. 

@Sooner 

I think you missed my point. The pieces are diametrically opposed to each other. They don't work together in my opinion

@Andreatoo No,I got your point, but I was addressing your comment about "matronly."

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks stunning, and her legs are spectacular, but I am not a fan of the double slit.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa Rinna, and Camila Alves look ridiculous with the deep breast exposing neckline. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with most of the women here. Renee has gorgeous legs &  high arched feet. Love her gown but I would prefer a 1 side slit but then again the dress would have to be a straight line. I would have worn studded diamond earings as to not take away from that beautiful lace which should be the vocal point instead of dropped earings which would distract from the lace. Some of the women need a faux tan on their legs or silky nylon stockings for a formal event. JMO....a bandage on the leg...good grief! JTA...I would never wear a leather jacket with a more formal dress. A sheer shrug works.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress!!!