Respected Contributor

Re: Renee Greenstein

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I love it, I bought 2 sets.  I bought black and I bought white.  I did go up a size to ensure that I have enough room in the thighs of the pants.  I think WWC pants run on the slim side.  I have been waiting for crop pants....I don't like capris. 

Those pants look like they are cut slim in the thighs, almost like leggings.  One size either way probably will not make that much difference.  The only person I saw with a fuller leg was the blond model who wears a large.  I thought the outfit looked too small on her.  Then again, I thought she was a plus size model so was really surprised when she said she was wearing large.

edit

I saw the same model in black and she looks 10 pounds thinner than in the blue she wore this morning.  The blue top pulled on her, the black is loose.

Honored Contributor

My DH came into the room where I was watching QVC last night while the TSV was being shown.

He looked at me and said" Are all those ladies pregnant?"  I said that the outfit shown was not maternity clothing.  He said " You could have fooled me,"

Nuff said, it's not for me.

Honored Contributor

The fabric on the top looks cheap to me.  It's a pass.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I thought the top was cute until I saw the back...way to long!

Respected Contributor

I thought Jayne and Carolyn looked fine in this outfit. Wow, looks like a sellout.  So many sizes and colors gone.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I thought Jayne and Carolyn looked fine in this outfit. Wow, looks like a sellout.  So many sizes and colors gone.

I agree. I think Carolyn looks younger and slimmer in the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

My DH came into the room where I was watching QVC last night while the TSV was being shown.

He looked at me and said" Are all those ladies pregnant?"  I said that the outfit shown was not maternity clothing.  He said " You could have fooled me,"

I agree with your DH. I do not think this is a flattering outfit. I think the reason it is selling out is due to the easy pays and price. I am 5'1" and think I would look like a float in the top. I noticed the women that have slender legs the fabric is loose around the lower part of the legs. So you have a huge top and tight bottom---not a good combination.

Honored Contributor

I liked it a bit.  I didn't buy it.  I don't like sets as I never know what size for sure.  I also don't like her crops anymore as they are too heavy.  I liked the shirt.  It's better on someone tall imo.  I liked the red color.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am tempted, I am 2x & not sure how the spandex would work with my bottom half,lol. Not a bad price for 2 pcs. 

I have to say... I caught the AM show with Renee & rather enjoyed the show. At times she gets on my nerves, but today was pleasant. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I agree with your DH. I do not think this is a flattering outfit. I think the reason it is selling out is due to the easy pays and price. I am 5'1" and think I would look like a float in the top. I noticed the women that have slender legs the fabric is loose around the lower part of the legs. So you have a huge top and tight bottom---not a good combination.

I also am 5'1".  That top looks way to long and big for me.