Honored Contributor

Re: Removing a stain from cotton/spandex pants???

Lestoil, suggested by @lolakimono. There is a recent thread here thanking her for that tip.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@spent2much 

What color is the stain, or better yet, can you post a photo of it?

Honored Contributor

@spent2much 

For stains on white, I use oxygen spray.  This method will not work on colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

if you go on line google detachment French laundry soap.   I don't know what the secret is but it removes all stains.   My friend brought me a bar of French laundry soap back from her trip to France and it is a miracle bar.   There is no stain it cannot remove.   You may find in amazon. 

Is there a brand name for this soap? When I google French Laundry soap about a zillion things come up and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Smiley Happy Thank  you.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

My cleaners has said, once the item goes into the dryer, the stain is set and next to impossible to get out.  Apparently he is wrong as numerous posters seem to have solutions.

Good luck. (I would have given up)

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I took a picture, but it is very hard to see.  It's a very, very pale yellow on white pants.  I'm going to try a few of the suggestions I've been given.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  ❤❤❤❤❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

There is a show on tv called "the Laundry Guy" or something like that where he advises on stain removal.  If you get a streaming service or cable, you might be able to find it and see if the show has any tips.  I think he specializes in really tough stains.